How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

My Renewal Notice was sent on 1/3/2020 with a Bill Date of 2/19/20 for SiriusSM All Access for the Annual Plan for Total $320.36. I just called on 1/9/2020 and said I wanted to cancel and within a short time was offered a 1 year subscription plus an Echo 3rd gen for $99. Done!

I called and got 12 months of Select, plus online streaming, for $60 plus $18 taxes and fees. Took 15 minutes. I really dislike the Sirius XM business model the puts its customers through this.

I was offered the $99/year rate for the Select package. I asked if the $60/year rate was available and after checking, they said yes. With taxes and fees the total was $72.48/year.
I have this website bookmarked and refer to it the day before my account auto-renews every year!

I have this website bookmarked and refer to it every year!

Just got the 6 month $30 as I pay by check. Could have gotten the $60/yr but they wanted a credit card on file which I take it they would automatically renew at a higher rate that's why I pay by check

I just renewed my Select account for $60/yr with streaming on 1/13/2020. I went through all the normal banter with the customer service rep. She elevated my request to her supervisor (sound familar) and I got the Select package for about $72 inluding taxes and fees. I was on hold with the agent for about 2 minutes before she came back with the $60/year offer with no higher counter offer. I use this site every year when I renew so they cannot argue that my promotion is not available.

I called them and followed exactly what you guys said, received the prorated $72.16/year for 140 channels. Thanks again all!

My subscription was about to expire and I received my bill for $317.97 for one year of all access. I called the number provided and told the rep I could not afford my new bill and wanted to cancel my subscription. He wanted a credit card but I refused to provide one. After some back and forth and being put on hold I negotiated the $60.00 annual rate which comes to $72.84 with taxes and fees!

Just called. Both of my cars renewed together today. $60/yr plus tax/fees per car. No haggling. I told them the offer I wanted and they accepted. Easy peasy and now my cars have the same renewal date too! No calling Sirius until next year!!!!

My subscription was about to expire and I received my bill for $317.97 for one year of all access. I called the number provided and told the rep I could not afford my new bill and wanted to cancel my subscription. He wanted a credit card but I refused to provide one. After some back and forth and being put on hold I negotiated the $60.00 annual rate which comes to $72.84 with taxes and fees!

To those getting 12 mos for $60, are they requiring you to put a credit card on file? They're insisting I place a card on file to get that price and I will not do that.

This is website is a permanent fixture in my google calendar. I check it, call and bam I'm good to go for another 6 or 12 months. Stupid hassle but am grateful for the annual advice! 72 dollars for one year of the select lite ? program.

I just renewed at $60 per year plus taxes and fees. Took 9 minutes start to finish. Thanks everyone!

Just renewed for $60 one year select ($72) with taxes and fees and they thur in a echo dot 3rd gen. Required no credit card on file...

January 19. Called and asked for the $25 deal. I got a $28 deal. Asked them to waive additional charges, they did. Easy.

I also just renewed the Select for the $60 fees = $72.79. I also had a credit from a car I traded so that brought it down even further. I told her right up front that I wasn't going to pay the regular price and I knew there was a renewal deal for $60 out there and that's what I wanted. No fuss, no muss, no hassle. Easiest one I have ever done and I have been with them for almost 10 years.

This is just crazy, I got a renewal notice on the mail for just over $400 for one year for two radios. I called the number and told them I wanted to cancel, they offered me $99 / per 1 year per radio at first, and told them it was still too much, then they gave me the $60 / per year per radio offer ($72 total with fees and taxes per radio).

5 weeks ago I called and after not being offered any better than $99 for a year, I went ahead and cancelled. Called today, told them up front I wanted $60 for a year. Was then offered $99/yr, which I declined and stated again the deal I wanted. Rep placed me on hold for a couple minutes, came back, and gave me the $60/yr fees. Total of $72.84 and 14 minutes and I'm back in business! Thanks for having this info out there!

Back