How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Called 888 601-6302 and said I wanted to renew the $99 annual deal and got it immediately. Otherwise it would have been $320 annually.

Just called to cancel/renew...they offered All Access $99/year for each of our two cars and an Echo Dot, but eventually I was able to get Select for $60/year per car for a year ($71 per car after taxes/fees). Took 5 minutes and was easy.

Just renewed my XM select for 12 months at $60, Also includes the streaming from the app. This is what i had before and told them I wanted to extend. Called few days before old deal expired and it only took 5 min. Very happy.

I just got a year of select for $60. Existing customer and I called before my account expired. Told them I wanted the year at 60 and she gave it right away.

Called in today, and was able to resign for 12 months for $60 select with streaming.

I was getting the streaming service for $4.99 a month for 12 months. It expired and they automatically charged my CC $14.51. I called and after 34 mins on the phone I ended up paying $22.22 more and I get 6 months of streaming and in my vehicle for the grand total of $36.35 - which is pretty close to $5 a month. All for Howard Stern!!!! I love him!!!! LOL.

Hi,
The various renewal prices are all over the board. Is the 3 year renewal for the select including fees & taxes for real at $120.00

My plan auto-renewed a couple days ago. Called to cancel and got Select with streaming $60 for 12 months. That was the only plan they offered me. They prorated the full price I paid for this month which was 20.53 and gave a credit of $17 towards the new annual price. Happy customer.

Only took 15 minutes this year...took me 30 last year.
Select w/streaming @ $5/month for a total with fees of $72.84.

I just got it at $4.99/ month for 12 months and with tax and royalty fee it bumped it up to $6.06/month. My original subscription expired the next day and I threatened to cancel, took about 15 min. on phone while rep put me on hold.

I just renewed my promotional rate which was $6.50 total per month using the above script. Thanks!

thers no way I would pay a high amount for xm..been with them for several years and ALWAYS talk them down to 20-30 for 6 months...The radio plays the same music over and over and i find myself flipping stations repeatedly

I just got $60 for one year. First offer was $99. I simply said is that the best you can do and she said no I have better

I was offered $99 for one year of Select with streaming and turned it down. The subsequent offer was $60 plus fees, which I accepted. The rep would not waive the music fee.

This is my third year of following these instructions-- thank you!!

I got the $60 annually w/streaming package right out of the box when I told the agent I wanted to cancel. Didn't even have to do the back-and-forth.

I just got the $60 for another year. I argued about the fees so the $72.45 became $60 only.

Called to cancel, they offered me Holiday special for Total of $6.43 per month for 12 months. Thanks.

I called and was on hold for 20 minutes before I got through to a rep. Originally offered me $99 for All Access, plus the echo dot. As suggested, I declined and asked if they had any better options. Got offered Select - $60 for one year plus taxes/fees ($72.84 total). I accepted. Pretty good deal. Thanks for the tips!

Back