How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

I just always tell them I want the $5/month plan or just cancel my service. It saves a lot of time and negotiating. This time they did offer me 1 year for $60 but I told them I didn't want to pay it all at once, so they gave me my usual of $30 for 6 months.

I had several offers starting very high. I insisted that I wanted $60.00, plus tax, no music fee, Select package.. Finally told the rep (nice lady from PI) that I wanted $60.00, plus tax, for 1 year or I needed to cancel. She finally came back and said $60.00 flat for one year. I said DONE! Thank you very much and hope you have a very good New Year.

Yesterday (1/2/2020) I got the $60 (plus fees) for 1 year for Select service. So this deal is still valid.

Thank you! I just used your script and right off the bat they offered me the $4.99/month for 12 months for Sirus Mostly Music with streaming (which was an upgrade from my current plan)!

It's sooo lame that you have to go through this process every year, but it.s the game you have to play. Thanks for the tips. I am going to insist on the $60 for one year and see what happens.

Just got the one year deal for $65.12 for one year including all taxes and fees. This is January 03, 2020

1/6/2020 After playing the game of 'I can't help you but let me talk to a senior supervisor' I got the $60/year for the Select package.

I just got 12 months All Access for $100 total and a free Echo Dot. Took about 10 minutes.

thanks! just called super easy said I wanted $60 fees and taxes included for select - also offered me all access $99 fees and taxes.

I just called in this evening and got the $60 fee per car for our two cars for 1 year. I'll mark our calendar to negotiate again before the next renewal. Thanks so much for sharing your info!

Easy -peasy. They were immediately ready to offer Select package at $60 plus fees for one year if I'd put a credit card on file. I declined and accepted their offer of $30 plus fees for 6 months. Streaming included. I asked them to waive the $2 invoice fee and they did. Quick and easy with a good result.

Didn't want to register a credit card so had to settle for 6 month select plan for $30. Works for me... will just call back in 6 months.

Easy. Called. Got str8 to the point for the $60 plus tax. She added streaming. All done in :09 minutes. It took her time to read the stupid acknowledgments!

Thank you for the great tip. I had just finished talking to customer service and they weren't going to offer me any deal. I called back with your advice and was able to get the same promo of 117 a year for All Access. We saved well over 50%!

Just called today, they gave me another year for $72, i had one month left on my plan so they credited that and gave me 11 more months for $62. I probably could have haggled more but whatever. Thanks for the informative comments from the community and for this article

66 dollars out the door including waving of the 15 dollar transfer fee to my new car. Well worth the money. Includes streaming too!

Already had the $60 plus fees on one vehicle. Told them I wanted the same deal before I would renew on my second vehicle. They quickly agreed. No haggling. Very quick and easy process.

Back