How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

I got the Select (vehicle only) one year plan for $60.00. With tax it came to $72.84.
They offered the $99 plan first and I said I heard about a $60 special, put on hold for about 2 minutes, they came back and said OK.
The $99 plan includes online streaming while the $60 plan is for vehicle only.
I have used this site for 7 years with great success, so thanks once again for this information.

Called them that I want to renew for same price I did last yr all access $99 he said ok

Well, this took a while. I told “Jay” that I’ve been paying about $30 for 6 months of select for the last 3 years. He offered that plus offered $60 for a year but I had to have a credit card on file (big no-no for me) so I had to go with the select lite for $30/6months. I then told him I wanted traffic and travel link and he came back with $71, I immediately told him I’ve been paying $2 for traffic and $1 for travel per month. He wouldn’t budge so I told him to cancel my account. He came back with (after leaving me on hold for 3 minutes) a “one time noted offer” of $38.35 for select lite ($30), traffic and travel ($0) music royalty fee ($6.41) and time use fee ? ($2). I asked about the invoice fee and he said it was included(I’ve always had to pay this). Very different amounts this time. Thanks to spoofee.com and all the others posting their experiences. See you in 6 months.

Got $60 for a year. Mine expired and was just looking at the web site . Called No one

It worked paid $72.84 for 1 year. I paid for Select Light with no streaming service attached. The full select package came to $101.77/yr. Select for 6 months was $40.06. Thanks spoofee. Now I only have to do this once a year. Marking my calendar right now.

7/23/19 Called and said I wanted to cancel do to high price of renewal .Had 6 month all-access for last couple of times.This time I said I needed a year of all-access. Took about 15 min total.Got it for $99 total .
First quote was a total of $126.00.

7/25/19 - 41min 5sec on the phone. $30 even, 6 months Select, Free Echo Dot. Have patience, be nice.

I was given the $99.00 fee which came to 113.62-still was too high called 7/25 and asked for supervisor. I was given the $60.00 rate which came to $76.03 total. Thanks to this website saved $37.69. Just for the car only.
Really appreciated the savings.

7/26/19 Called to get a better rate for All Access before it renewed at a very high rate. It took some time and several statements about canceling before I got a rate of $100 for one year. I was offered $72 for 6 months several times and $172 several times for one year and some other prices.

I just renewed today and my total was 77.28. 60 dollars for 12 months, 12. 83 for royalty fees and taxes.

Called today (my subscription ends on Wednesday, the 1st). The 'best' they could do for me was $151 with taxes/fees included for All Access (which I've had for the last year for $120). Told them to drop it but may call again in a few days. Will keep the group posted. With so much other stuff available via streaming for free, it became less and less of a priorty for me to listen to Stern or Jim & Sam.

I got the Select Light for $71 / yr. I had the all access, didn't need it. I tried chatting with them to get a deal, they offered nothing. So I called.

Less than 10 min on phone. Told the agent I have a lifetime radio I can put in my car if I can't get the lowest rate for my car radio. I've been doing this every 6 months for years. This time I got a year of Select for $71 including tax. No argument or hassle from the agent.

I just renewed my All Access subscription for $148 (all fees and taxes included). This was the same price as last year. They offered via email with $300 auto-renewel. Once I called they offered $174. I asked them to honor last years price and after being on hold for a couple minutes they accepted.

I hate you have to do this 'Dance' each year, but enjoy the website to see what others are getting.

Got to a CSR right away and got the 12 month select lite $60 plan $12.84 Music Royalty fee I wanted in less than 5 minutes total.

I called five minutes ago, said I wanted to cancel b/c the best they could do was 10.99 a month for the limited package and they transferred me. I told the gal I wanted the 30/6 month deal and boom, it was done. She even credited me the 6 dollars remaining for the month. Noting on my calendar to call again before February! -- thanks Spoofee for helping me navigate this procedure. :)

I canceled a little while back and held out until I got the call. $120.00 total for all access for a year. Agent offered me auto renewal after year is up or auto cancel. I chose door #2. I'm good with that =)

I got the 6 month offer for $30, but I get tired of doing it twice a year. So I asked for a year at $60 and they agreed, total with tax and fees was 77.60. Easy. Been doing this for over 10 years and still works.

Called, had the 'Select' package already at retail $15.99. No haggling, she immediately offered the $5/month for 12 months, $77/year including taxes and fees. Less than 5 minutes on the call!

Back