How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Just got XM Select for $106.92 including taxes for the year billed monthly @ $8.91 since I was too cheap to pay upfront.

Just got off the phone with them to cancel my All-Access package, and the guy offered me $5.99 x 12 months (plus tax -$1.59) for the same package. Please keep in mind that I called to cancel 4 days prior to my subscription being automatically renewed. When he asked why I wanted to cancel my subscription, I was honest and told him that $25 (approximately $300 a year) was too much to pay for this subscription. Well worth the call. Good luck to all.

$60 for the year of SiriusXM Select. Was originally offered All Access for just over $100 for the year, but declined. Told them I have an Apple Music subscription. Was asked what I'd want, confirmed I'd commit to a year if they offered the introductory rate of $30/6 months but doubled for the year.

I just tried to call and get lowest possible plan and price and it is $16.99/month or 33$ plus taxes and fees for 6 months and she said they cant go any lower and said if I change my mind to call back in the future. didnt even try to negotiate with me...they must be doing well and not need the business that bad!

👍
Just renewed for $60 CDN for 1 year!
It took 17 mins and 26 sec with 2 holds for the Retention Advisor to ask his manager for 2 reductions.
Be nice 🤑

got $54 taxes for 6 months. I asked about echo dot promotion and he said they didnt have anything. The deal offered was good enough for me right now.

I just renewed All Access for 12 months at $99 plus fees = $126.25. Much better than the $29.78/month I was going to be billed. Set my phone calendar to call back on May 30, 2020 to repeat the process.

Just called (5/31/2019), had her on the line for about 30 mins. She could get me a 12 month plan with streaming (I listen more online/with the app) for under $100. She was however able to get me 6 months for $36.57 with streaming. A bit of an inconvenience to have call back every 6 months but worth the price IMO.

I received it for $60 for 12 months ($72 after fees/taxes) for Select. Was initially offered $99 for 12 months of select. Also, I asked for 6 months at $30, which was available FYI.

Just got 6 months for $30 and total of $47.90 with fees. Have to call back in 6 months before it expires. This is the Select plan.

Just got Sirius Select 5 Month for $35 fees = $43 total. Not as good as my previous 6 month deal or some of the deals below, but I'm not much of a haggler. Strange it wasn't a 6 month deal.

Just renewed All Access for $126.16 (includes taxes and fees) for 12 months. $9.99 before taxes. They are also sending the Echo Dot free.

Renewed one car at $73 w/taxes per year for Select pkg. Called 30 min later and renewed my other car so that they're both due the same day for the same amount. SCORE!

I asked for All Access for the $99 for 12 months plus the free Echo Dot and they honored it within 3 minutes. Thanks so much for the advice!!

I negotiated a 6 month, All Access, with free Echo Dot, for $65 with taxes/fees. For 12 months, All Access with free Echo Dot, would only offer $120 taxes/fees. $50 cancel fee. Auto-renewal enforced.

I asked for All Access for the $99 for 12 months plus the free Echo Dot. I was granted the $99 rate fees and taxes, but the CSR acted like she had no idea what I was talking about when I mentioned an Echo Dot.

Just called and said might cancel due to other streaming services and I am tired of calling back every 6 months for a deal. Asked for best one year deal. Immediately got 60$ for year on my two cars, plus fees. No muss no fuss. Sweet.

just called - got Select for 6.06/mo (72.72/yr), good for 12 months. I initially said I was calling about options before my current subscription expires tomorrow. She offered 7.90/mo. I said I would just cancel and call back if I decide to get Sirius again. She then offered 6.06/mo. Decent deal.

Back