How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

worked perfectly.. the rep skipped the $99/year and went straight to $33 for 6 months.

Just called little under 15 minutes and got the same deal I did last year 120 for all access with streaming and went for the amazon echo....why not if they are gonna give freebies. I have been using this site for three years now and will never pay the going rate.

3 radios. 3 Select Plans. Each $99 plus all of the fees. Only took one phone call and very little time. Works every year!

160.40 (120 taxes and fees) for one year of All Access, essentially same as last year. I was honest and nicely said, 'I would like the same rate as last year or will need to cancel.' and she immediately started working on the promotion. Took less than 5 minutes. Very nice agent. Also I recommend changing to invoice instead of a CC so they can't auto-renew you next year.

Calling to cancel never disappoints! In less than ten minutes I got 50% off All Access 1 Year. I paid $152.96 today and will be 'cancelling'again next year before it renews at $305.70

Just renewed my 'XM Select' package for '6 months for $30' ($29.94 $6.41 U.S. Music Royalty Fee = $36.35)

I've had the Select plan for two vehicles for the past year for $60 plus fees and taxes for each vehicle. I renewed a few minutes ago for another year for $60 per each vehicle - this time (shockingly) INCLUDING all fees and taxes. I also used a 'burner' credit card that cannot be used for renewal a year from now.

Just renewed SiriusXM Select subscription for two radios at $7.27 (Includes fees and taxes) per month per radio for 12 months. Worth the phone call.

$60 for 12 months ($72ish after fees and taxes)
She'll tell you that you HAVE to go on auto-renewal.
That's fine. Accept.
Then go to your account online and opt-out of auto-renewal. LOL

Just renewed, 1 year for $120.19 including all fees. I have used this site for 7 years and have never paid full price. Thank you once again.

First spoofee is the BEST! So I got a bill for $305 dollars and that wasn't happening. The last time I renewed (first time customer) for All Access for $99 and fees and they weren't going for that. So they did give me an offer for All Access for $120 and fees but I did not have enough gift cards (so I wouldn't have to use a credit card). Be aware they are holding firm on that $120 offer. So I canceled! I called back a week later and got offered a ridiculous $29 a month and all cr*p deals. I asked about the Echo Dot offer and he said $119 plus fees which came to $145 and change. I accepted and used my gift cards but they still needed a credit card so I guess next year I really have to make sure I cancel ahead of time. Why doesn't SiriusXM offer these deals say 6 mos ahead of time so we don't have to deal with this bulsh*t. No way I am paying $300 a year. Android Auto is doing a complete redesign for the summer and I can live with that if I have to. Again Spoofee is the balls!!!!!!!

Everyone should check with their credit card provider to see if a virtual credit card can be created off of your card. I always create one with an expiration date just a couple of months out so that they can't auto-renew you next year.

Just say no it doesn't work for you cost wise and they will drop the price to $120.. tell them no again it's just too much and they will drop it to the $5 a month having to pay monthly to get that price.. but hey its worth it... i call every year never pay more then i need to.

Just renewed 2 cars for 1 year XM Select package for $72 dollars per car (it includes all fees and taxes). The originally offered me the $120/month per car deal, but when I told them I had better pricing from another different company, they provided the new lower rate.

Just did this today again, not as great a deal but ended up only paying $141 for a year of Select (109 Base, and the rest fees)

I just called 5/19/2019 to cancel my ALL ACCESS Sirius Radio account that I paid $2.00 for 3 months. YES that is correct $2.00. I said I would like to cancel and received the 6 months ALL ACCESS Package with Echo Dot for $49.99 total with taxes is $60.67. If you don't get what you want then call again. I will be asking for the HOME KIT FREE in 6 months

Ask for the $50 for 6 months, all access plus online streaming. It’s a pain to call every six months, but worth the savings. I just got this deal on two car subscriptions.

Just got off phone. Got $49.99 plus fees and taxes to total of $60.69 for 6 months of All Access.

$65 including taxes and fees for six months for All Select.
Declined $145 for one year.

Back