How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

I called today and the very polite lady gave me the 5 month for $25. The call only took 5 min. Thank you all for the helpful information. 😁

I asked for $60/yr deal and was I was extended the offer for an estimated total of $80 with the appl. taxes. However, before I could complete the transaction, I was told a credit card would be req'd because of the special price. I've been with SiriusXM for several years and I've read enough horror stories to know not to give them access to my credit card. But they refused to invoice me like they normally.

Called again and I received the same answer -- CC required. Canceled.

At first I attempted to obtain a lower price via Chat, this does NOT work. I googled the phone number and found this site. I have 2 radios on my account and cut my monthly rate by 56%. I'm so glad I could keep my Satellite radio and pay less. Thank you so much!

This site rocks!! I just spent less than 10 min on the phone and was first offered 5.99/mo plus tax and I asked for the 60/year and she had to talk to her supervisor who put some 'special discounts' on my account and was able to do it. Thanks so much!!

After being a Sirius customer for about 5-6 yrs i came and found this and have been using the same scheme every yr or 6 months when i renew. My current subscription was due to expire next month and i tried the internet thing that didnt work so i called in again. I believe i had someone from overseas this time but was very courteous and friendly though a little difficult to understand but it all worked out. Right away they offered me 6.99/month-$8.95 a month with all fees etc included for 12 months for Select(which i have). I jumped on that deal. I figure doing this every yr or 6 months i have saved about $400 all together. So glad i found this site a few yrs ago

Just called to cancel and looks like price has increased $1/month. 5 months for $29.99. Same rate for the 1 year plan. Guess I should have done this on March 31.

Thanks for this information.. I was doing the $30 every 5 months which was time consuming so often.
XM Select Plan for 2 radios - different offers XM agent
1st offer: 1 yr - non-contract service = $7.27/mth to mth/radio = $87.24 per radio
2nd offer: 5 months - $30.34 per radio (same as before)
3rd offer: 1 yr select on time payment - $87.24 per radio (price was same after all)
4th offer: 1 yr select plan - $60 fees/taxes = $72.84 per radio one time payment (agreed on this option)

One of my subscriptions was expiring 4/11 so made the all too familiar call to renew. My current subscription was $99/yr pls fees ~ $120. I have this on 2 cars.

I asked for the $60/yr deal. Was offered $84 plus taxes and fees. I asked for the $60/yr again. She put me on hold and processed my cancellation. Been a subscriber for over 10 years. WOW... didn't see that coming. LOL

Thanks for this information.. I was doing the $30 every 5 months which was time consuming so often.
XM Select Plan for 2 radios - different offers XM agent
1st offer: 1 yr - non-contract service = $7.27/mth to mth/radio = $87.24 per radio
2nd offer: 5 months - $30.34 per radio (same as before)
3rd offer: 1 yr select on time payment - $87.24 per radio (price was same after all)
4th offer: 1 yr select plan - $60 fees/taxes = $72.84 per radio one time payment (agreed on this option)

Was paying total of $48/mo for 2 all access radios. Got it lowered to 1 all-access for $14 total w fees, and 1 select for $8 total with fees, taking down to around $22/mo for both radios now. Much better!

Just off of the phone with Lynn. First gave me same deal as last year which was all access $126 fees. I asked about free echo dot. She said that is for new customers but I will adjust your account so that you will get one. My price dropped another $4.47! Been calling for the past 3 years with success in getting huge savings.

Just called in. Said I don't use the radio much (which is the truth) and I think I want to cancel. They offered $130 $37 in taxes and fess. I said that's too much. I asked about the 1/yr for $99 and they offered it. They said no to the 5 mo / $25. I then inquired about all-access (streaming), referencing the 1/yr for $120 plus an Echo, mentioned in comments. They bit on that right away. $120 $37 in fees, total $155/yr with streaming, plus an emailed code for an Echo. The 1 yr for $60 sounds better than $155, but I'll give the streaming a try.

I have been on $60/year for 3 years now, just be firm and tell the rep that unless you receive this offer you will no longer subscribe to their service.....trust me they will honor it.

Does it work if you cancel your subscription on the website? Will you get calls or emails about better rates?

I received an offer in the mail and later in my email for 3 years for a total of $99. Problem was it was for a car my wife just totaled.

The best I could do was $30 for 6 months on the Select plan. It's a pain to have to call every 6 months, but I'll do it for $5 per month. Tried to get them to go $60 for a year, but they wouldn't do it.

I hate Sirius game every time you renew. It’s always a half hour of arguing.

Just made the 1 year one payment deal for $72.65 total for each one of my cars. Thanks.

I check Spoofee every year I renew my subscription with Sirius/XM. It always has had a deal I can work with.
Last time I got 6months All Access for $60. This includes all the extra channels they have rolled out lately. I was upfront I wanted the same deal I got last time and she had to say'So am I to understand you are going to quit unless you get the same deal?'
I said absolutely and she said Great I can help you do that and immediately started reading the disclaimers they have to state as part of the phone contract. Took 12 minutes total.
All access is the only way to go especially if your a sports-fan . NFL,College FB and BsktB,NBA,MLB
It's all here.

But My fave is Tom Petty's Buried Treasures on ch.711 Something about a deejay/rockstar speaking from the grave that I feel very reassuring about life.

Called to cancel All Access promo, was able to renew with same promo 6 months All Access for $49.99 fees ($60.69 total)

Back