How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

My every 6 months call to Sirius. I was coming of another 6 months for $30.
I said I wanted to cancel and was offered (by 'Josh') the same 6 months for $30. I said if he could do 12 months for $60, I would do that and not cancel. He looked and found a promo code and he could do that. So, I did just get 12 months of Select for $60. Total is $76.84 with all fees and taxes.

Thank you~ 14 minutes on the phone, got both cars on XM 'Select', 6 months for $30 F&T. They wouldn't budge on streaming (quoted $10.99 a month) so I dropped that since we don't use it much. Very friendly.

These deals are great but it's not the full blown offer, no streaming on computer and some channels not available. Just keep in mind... But I do love my Sirius

Just got 1 yr All Access for $130. A bit more than the $50 a half year previously, but I don't have to call back for another year.

Just got off the phone and received 6 months and a free echo dot for 59.64 for all access instead of the 21.64 a month for select.

$145 (including fees and taxes) for All Access for 1 year. She wasnt having the $99 per year and I didnt want to have to call back.

Paid 145 (including all fees) for 1 year of All Access. Rep wasn't having the $99 per year offer and I didn't want to have to keep calling. Overall call took 7 minutes.

Just realized the last two months I was billed for XM Select at $19.41/month. Followed the script here and the first thing Russ said was 'we have a number of options for you here.' I kept himming and hawing and he kept rolling out the offers, each one better than the last. We wound up at $5.99/mo. for 12 months PLUS he credited the last 2 months at $19.41 toward that amount. Today is May 2, next payment of $7.27 due November 2. Very helpful and friendly. It's a game...but they're happy and so am I.

I just renewed my subscription $99 promo and when I told the cr that my receiver was shot they said they would send me a new.... for free!! So not bad 99 free radio!

Got a bit higher 6 months for $65.08 ( $2 invoice fee because I do not want these chinatown scam artist to have my CC). It works better when you get to the 'retention department, but the level 1 will try to handle, but will pass you over to 'account manager' (retention department

Just got renewed for a whole year for $109...told me he $99 ended in April but I'm still good with the $109. Play this game every year!

My phone renewal rate was $99.00 for one year taxes & fees to a total of $116.47- for the vanilla line up - I hate the game you got to play but that's about what I wanted to pay anyway.

For all access and streaming we are paying 10.99 tax. We were paying $25/m for the last 9 months!!! What a rip off.

just got all access for 6 months $64.71 incldg all taxes and fees, pay up front.

44 min later ~ $120 for a year of all access plus an Amazon Echo dot ~ total with taxes ~ about $150

Back