How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

I got $60/year for select on two cars. No hassle done in 5 minutes. They asked what I would do if I needed to continue at monthly rate. I said politely that I would just rather cancel. I was immediately offered the $60 rate.

$62 for 6 months of All Access with free Echo Dot. Same offer as last time, took 5 minutes to renew this deal. I enjoy using the Dot with my Sirius XM service.

Just did this: 06/23/19 @ 9:15 am. Was quoted and paid $72.84 (total) for 1 year, same package as I have now ................... no hassle, no problem..................... forgot to ask about the Echo Dot, but I do not have a smart phone anyway ................. so, eh

I received it for $60 for 12 months ($72.84 after fees/taxes) for Select. I called the first time and Joseph played hard ball. Told me it was full retail. Tried to get me to login in to XM website and look for any available deals. Hung up the phone. Called right back. Was offered $30 for 6 months. Told her I was tired of calling in every 6 months. How about 12 for 60? She put me on hold to talk to the manager and came back in 15 seconds. All good now.

I get 3 months for $2.48. One day I called and told them I was trying to set up the free 3 month trial (which I already had the free trial and never subscribed after it ended) and it wouldnt work. Of coarse they tried taking my money with these deals. Told him I really just wanted the free 3 month trial. Boom $2 and change every 3 months.

I'm so glad I found this site so I can see what the best offers are. I had an All Access, 3 month trial for $2 which was about to go to $20.99 plus fees. I told them I wanted a better offer or I would cancel. They made several offers and every time I said no thanks and I still want to cancel. They finally gave me the same deal of another 3 months for $2. Let's see how many times I can get that! :-)

I called on 7/1/19 and immediately told the rep that 1 wanted 1 year for $60 plus the $12.84 fee. After first trying to sell me 5 months at a greatly inflated price (which I declined), she offered the 1-year at $60 plus $12.84 for music fees plus another $12 for taxes. I told her there was no need for the tax, and (after checking with her manager) she agreed to do the deal for $72.84 all in.

I called today (1-888-601-6302) and said I needed to cancel because of the price and was offered 5 months for $25 like I have had before. I asked if I could get a longer time period than that, and he came back with $60 for 12 months. I took that so I don't have to call back in 5 months. Was relatively quick.

Just renewed two SiriusXM All Access subscriptions $99 each 12 months (Includes fees and taxes). Worth the phone call!
How Low will they GO????

Just did this July 2. You are the best. Thank You so much. Did exactly as you said. First it was the 99$ deal. Then they came down to 12 for 60$ - 76.21 after taxes.

I got Select for $60 ($72.84 with fees) for 12 months. The customer care rep initially offered $99 but I countered with $60 and she put me on hold for maybe 10 seconds and then said yes to it.

I was offered 12 months for $119.00 and the echo dot with a $25 credit. That would have been $99.00. But then they wanted $25.65 for
music royalties and $25.00 in taxes and fees and the agent would not break it down.
I thought that seemed too high so I did not take the offer and I hung up. What is everyone else paying in music royalties and taxes and fees ?

I got $72.64 INC fees and taxes for select plus streaming. FYI the rep said select now includes streaming.

Called today 7 July.
Was offered renewal at $95 fees and taxes per vehicle. $131.45 with taxes..

Pushed back and said we had seen $60 online. Said he could not match so I said cancel. He said OK, let me just advise my manager. Came back and offered $60/year as long as we put a credit card on file for auto renew or $30/6mo with no credit card on file.

Chose the 12mo which came to $78.30 including fees and taxi.

Took 10mins total including the renewal process.

just got 5 radios for $5 per month for a year ($6 with fees). No bartering required, just told them I was debating between keeping the service and adding the 5th radio or increasing my cell phone data and using pandora. She went straight to the good deal.

$60 all access for 6 months with taxes and fees (same price as last time). They said no Echo Dot since I did get one last time

I encountered a tough crew today. I'm looking for All Access at around what I paid last year - $126 fees and taxes = $155. First CSR would only go down to ~$15/ month. Called back and got down to what I thought she said was $156 with fees and taxes included. It came time to charge my card and shes says two hundred something dollars and I said whoa, that's not what I thought I heard. She goes back and says that she can credit the US Music Royalty fee which is $33. Total is now $167, about $10 increase over last year which is fine by me. I hate playing this game yearly and it looks like they're playing hardball more and more. P.S. you must use a 'virtual' credit card that expires soon so that they can't auto-renew you. Check with your bank or Google if you don't know what that is. Good luck!

I was able to get All Access for $50 fees/taxes along with the Amazon Echo (second time getting the deal). If that's what you want, keep calling until you get the CSR willing to play this song and dance to get the best rate for Sirius XM!!

Usually that deal works but I just tried talking to 3 different reps and all of them did nothing

Back