How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Just got 6 months for $30,I will be billed.I was going to get 1 year for $60 ,it was all set up until she said a credit card was required,I said NFW,In the past they had no problem tap at taping it at end of promotion for full price.Just dont play that game.Next time I will buy a gift card and use that for the one year $60

Got all access with free Amazon ehco dot for 99.00 for 1 year. Total 117.58 with taxes while taking about 5 minutes... easy. Thanks for info!

Just called and got the $60.00 deal for two vehicles. With the tax and fees it came to $76.51 per vehicle. Started off with $241.68, what I paid last year. As soon as I mentioned I saw $60.00 on-line the rep changed his tune. Took less than 10 minutes. I did have to give up my credit card number but that is no big deal. I will just have to remember that before or on 1 January 2020 to call and ask for whatever the going price is at that time. 5 or 6 months deal is better but not worth the hassle of remembering to call each 6 months and go through the routine again. Thanks to this forum I have save a couple of bucks over the past 10 years. Hope everyone has a Happy New Year. Oh yes, I didn't need the Echo....I am 80 years old and still living in the 50's. 50's on 5 that is!!

For years I had been getting $30 (plus music royalty fee and taxes) for 6 months of Select. I asked for $60 (plus music royalty fee and taxes) for 12 months and got it. Now I don't have to go through 'negotiations' for a whole year!

I previously had 6-month Select for $34.91 that was due to renew. I called in to cancel due to high renewal price. The rep offered me 5.99/month for a year plus fees. I said it was too high. He then offered the same rate I previously had, and I asked about a year for $60. He was able to give that rate and I paid a total of $60 $11.46 fees = $71.46

Called today as my subscription for XM Select was going to renew on 1/7 for $244.54 after paying $99 taxes last year. Thanks to the input from this site, I called and stated that the cost is too much and I will cancel if the $60 promo is not offered for the same XM Select package. I stated if any other offer is mentioned above this price, then I will move into cancellation immediately. The lady was nice, looked up the Promo code for $60, set everything up, and I authorized it. And the game will resume again next year... Thanks all and Happy New Year!

$5/mo taxes service fee, if for 12/mo $60 is approx $71.40, and must be paid in full, not as a monthly charge.

I got $60 for 12 months. Total was $76.20 (including the 62 cent credit because my plan actually expired 1/5 not 1/2). She was a little hard to understand, so I didn't catch all her questions and she wouldn't repeat them (probably because it's in a script she has to say but knows that people are going to turn down what they offer but she has to say it). I told her that the last person I renewed with told me to call back in 6 months for the same $30/6 month deal, but that my 'friend' called a couple days ago and got the $60 for 12 months. She told me about the current renewal (about $16/month for 6 months - $120 something with fees) and I said if I had to pay that I'd just cancel. She put me on hold and came back to give me the $60. I have Select - don't need All Access (AA), so I consider it a win. If I had unlimited data on my cell I'd use Spotify, but this costs less than it would to get unlimited data, so I'll keep it. Good luck to all. I was on the phone for 34 minutes, but I was on hold for probably about 15 minutes just to get through to a person.

I just renewed my Select plan for $71.46 ($60 plus $11.46 in fees). I was initially offered a 'deal' of $109 per year but when I said to go ahead and cancel my account, she quickly confirmed that the $60 per year deal was available.

Via chat agent, asked for lower rate (currently paying $39.27 quarterly for select). Offer was $11.99/mo fees for mostly music. Asked for $5/month for select. Was told 'that is a promotional offer plan'. Requested cancellation and was told to call the special team at 1-866-675-5027.

Just tell them. you want to cancel. Then they will offer different plans. Just tell them you want 12 months for $60. They will agree. Much faster- 5 minutes.

Just got 60.00 for 12 months on both cars thx for the info took about 15 minutes car went straight to deal

I got XM Select for 12 months at $117 (tax included). The full price would have been $228. Just told them that I wasn't finding a plan that worked for me so I wanted to cancel. Their first offer was $129 total. Told them I was seeing a $99 per year offer (w/o tax) online and I would just cancel and then sign up again for that offer. The operator then told me he would check, and immediately came back with same offer. Took only minutes and saved $100. I am good with the service at the price I got, but would not pay $100 more for it.

just got $60 for 6 months all access with a free echo dot. we'll see what magic deal we can find in July. My other radio renews in March, so I get to play this card another time..

I called and explained the current bill was too high for the decline in programing with Lou Simon no longer hosting the Sixties on Six Satellite Survey and Ken Merson was way worse. Now Ken is gone poor Dave Ethel is doing it from his home in New Jersey! Also I complained about the Sirius XM application on my Sony Blu-Ray player and superimposes the lettering on top of each other so you can not read the song title. The lady sent me to the technical department where I lodged my complaint and she sent me back to Customer Care where I haggled them down to All Access for $99.00 a year.

I called to today to renew my subscription that expired on 28 Dec. I was on the phone for a total of 8 minutes and hung up with the $60/yr. I was initially offered the $90/yr which I had previously, I stated I'd like the $60/yr if still available and I was offered that without issue. Total was $66.13- Easy day!

Just tried and they said NO. And then told me I have to call back 3 days before renewal to cancel. So I am finished with them. Will listen to pandora instead. There lost not mine.

Back