How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

I too just got 1 yr for $60 fees and taxes = 75.59.
Told her I didn’t feel good and hated haggling with them every 5 months so wanted a year deal.
So she did!

Just called and got the 1 yr for $60 deal. I had already been charged the monthly subscription charge of $17.75 because I missed my calendar reminder to call and renew. They credited that towards the new renewal and after the taxes it totaled $76.46.

I just landed a $99 for ALL ACCESS for 1 year plus free echo dot speaker. As stated in the helpful video, it may take 20 min to land the deal. It took me 24 min but well worth it.

Right now the 1 year, $60 deal is right on the website so you don't even have to call.

Just got my account renewed for the All Access w/free echo dot for $99 fees for another year. Thanks for this info here. Is a great deal.

Just got the 1 year for $60 after asking for it. Didn't have to tell him I was going to cancel.

I have called twice no deals offered. I cancelled subscription after 1st call and they did not cancel and billed me $117. They keep telling me I have to call someone else to cancel. I guess I will call my credit card and tell them to call them on fraudulent charge.

just called they offered $99. I said no I have seen $60 on line.
He Said OK. He did not even put me on Hold. It took less than 10 minutes.

27 Dec 2018,
Xm just charged my card after I told them to bill me. I told them that they committed Credit card fraud and to reverse the charges. Then proceeded to tell them that I don’t want to haggle and they give me $60 for a year. I proceeded and told them I want my two vehicles on the same account. I just received one year subscription for both vehicles with taxes for $136.48. ($60 ea.). To my pleasure I was on the phone for less than 10 minutes and received the deal on the first request.

Just got All Access (car and online) for $99 for one year plus Echo Dot.Took 15 minutes.

I tried to renew at the $60.00 all access for 1 year fees and taxes but they insisted that deal was only for the select plan. I insisted on all access all channels and they wouldn't budge from 139.96. I saw here someone got the $99.00 for a year with a free Echo Dot and I told them I just got an email from another person I know that he renewed all access for a year with the Dot and she put me on hold the 5th time and came back saying that she got that deal approved with the free Dot less a $20.00 credit for 'being a 7 year customer'. Cost me total $103.31 and 42 minutes of my time.

Just called and got the $60.00 deal for one year. No hassles at all. Gave it to me right away. I had started first with the chat service....they refused to give me the deal, said I had already used the promotion, so instead I just called. The rest is history. I wouldn't recommend using the chat service foe this.

I could get the $60 price but not for All Access and the stations i listen to I need that for. So it was $8.25 a month plus taxes, etc - $120- It took 18 minutes.

I just called, was on the phone less than 10 minutes, got the Select package for $69 with fees for 12 months.

Just off the phone and got the $60/year deal without much to any effort. I've had the 99/109 per year one the last couple/few years, but told her I understand there is a 60/yr promotion and that I would like that one this time. She said okay - and gave me credit for Jan/Feb from my last year's subscription so billed me less than $60 after taxes/fees/credit ... and I made a note on my calendar to call and go through this all again next December!

I chatted with a rep online and they quickly offered the $50 / 6 mos (before taxes) All Access deal but wouldn't include the dot. I called and spoke to a rep directly and they offered $117 / 12 mos (before taxes) with the Echo. I referenced the $99 / 12 mos deal and they quickly offered that to me and included the Dot. Easy.

I called and said I wanted the $99 -1 year deal with all access.. Rep.Glenn noted my current subscription was good until 2/13/19.. After checking for 5-7 min. he came back on & said I would get the deal with fees/taxes for $117.91 which includes a voucher for an 'Echo Dot' redeemable thru Amazon (which I hadn't asked for but was going to) BUT, he needed a credit or debit card. I asked if I gave a debit card now, how could I get it off hold, so that they don't automatically charge me the going rate on 2/13/20 (if I forgot to do call/cancel myself). He said to call back at this # 866-635-2349 after 6 months or after my Aug.birthday and it will be removed. He was very helpful and it was a much better transaction than I ever expected...I made the deal and have already placed the totally free order (Free Echo Free Shipping) thru Amazon using the promotion code sent to my email and the link directly to Amazon for the correct 3rd Ge. Echo...Happy New Year!!

Back