How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Just renewed for $27.02 TOTAL including all fees and taxes for six months. I was offered $60 for 12 months PLUS fees and taxes but $27.02 TOTAL ALL FEES AND TAXES INCLUDED is only $4.50 per month and therefore a better deal.

Now if the would only GET RID OF THE DJs so we can truly enjoy uninterrupted music. I swear there is nothing more annoying than the mindless babble of an XM DJ!

WARNING: Do not EVER give this unscrupulous company your credit card information. Insist that they mail you an invoice then mail them a check. Oh, and if you ask they will easily waive the $2 'invoice fee'.

Just got 6 months All Access for $62.00 including all fees and the Amazon Dot. Works for me. 11/30/18

Renewal rate for ALL Access for 6 months= $59.54 TOTAL, including fees and taxes an Echo Dot! (Same as previous 6 month deal). Took about 20 minutes.....no games. Straight forward pricing at first offer. Promo rate for existing customers too! ($50 taxes & fees Echo Dot.)

Just renewed ALL ACCESS PLAN for 6 months with Free Amazon Echo Dot. Price is $49.99 ($8.33 per month) plus tax.. Was first offered 6 months SELECT PLAN for $30, but I listen to Sirius on many different devices, so I wanted the ALL ACCESS PLAN. Next offer was 3 months ALL ACCESS for $28.99 and told to call back after promotion rate expires - this was not a great deal. I then asked for the current deal is a current deal for new subscribers ($8.33 month for 6 months with ALL ACCESS and included the Free Echo Dot and they agreed. Total with taxes is $62.38. I could use the free 3rd Gen Echo Dot so I'm happy for 6 more months. Good Luck Everyone.

First offered $5.99 per month for one year. Said I knew of $60/year on Select package (before taxes & fees). After being our on hold for a couple of minutes, got the deal!

Just got 1 year all access for $99 plus taxes and fees (total $117.91). Turned down the free Echo Dot because it required a credit card on file.

I noticed the ALL ACCESS PLAN for 6 months for $49.99 with Echo Dot includes a clause stating $50 Early Termination Fee if service is cancelled during first 6 months. What happens when you call to renew or cancel 6 months from now? Will they charge an Early Termination Fee?

Renewed my yearly at $60 for my one vehicle. No hassle. I asked for my same service/same price and representative just had to 'ask her supervisor' and came back quickly with my same service for same price for another year. Not as bad as it used to be to negotiate with them!

Just got 12 months select for two cars at $123.94. Took awhile but just kept telling them to do better on the rate. Had to leave a card number with them but will call and cancel the week before the anniversary date.

On the phone right now... the CR has gone back for the third time to see what deal they can make me.
1. Offered the same price I paid previous year -- $109. plus fees
2. Offered AA for $120 with the Echo Dot (after I asked about AA)
I then asked about the $99 AA year with Echo Dot... I am currently on hold while CR is checking...
3. Came back with an offer of $99 AA deal with Echo Dot as long as I didn't cancel for the first six months (paying for the year so why would I cancel?)
Keep asking --- mention this thread of comments -- it pays off!

I got 6 months of Select at $6 per month (about $45 with taxes/fees).

That was his 4th offer. It seemed like $99 (before taxes/fees) was the best he wanted to offer for one year, so I asked for a 6-month option.

It took about 13 minutes total (including 4 or 5 minutes of on-hold time).

Had $60/year for the last year, or $5.87/mo (without taxes/fees), going up to $19.04/mo on renewal (w/taxes/fees. Told them I wanted to cancel. First offer was $6.99/mo ($83.88/year - no taxes/fees), going to $8.75/mo ($105 annually - with taxes fees). Told them if they'd match the $60 from last year. They did - mo rate somehow goes to $6.25/mo w/taxes/fees - I'm waiting on my receipt to see fees increased.

First offered XM Select for $6/mo for 12 months or $85. I denied that and took a $5/mo for 5 months or $30 all in including fees. Just have to keep doing this every 5 months or so. I have two cars so it is the same $30 for each.

Just called up as I do each year for AA. My bill indicated it would renew at $251.88 per year plus royalty fees. Representative told me he would offer me the same rate as I paid last year $119.88 plus fees. I said I still want to cancel because I heard there was a better deal of $99 with an Echo Dot. He said that is only for new customers but then said he would make an exception and give me it me. Total was $99 plus fees for a total of $117.97 including an Echo Dot.

I just called since my subscription is up next month, the rep first offered me 6 months for $54 taxes and fees for AA. I asked about the 12 month promo for $99 fees including the dot, she came back and offered me $119 fees for 12 months the dot, or 6 months at $49 fees the dot, I asked again for the 12 months at $99 but she could not apply that promo so I opted for the 6 month.

I called twice today and spoke to 2 different reps. I had the $60/ year for last year and asked them to match it. They said they couldn't because there were no current promotions going on. And my car radio didn't qualify for the dot, which I don't even want in the first place. I told them I wanted to cancel my subscription. They told me to call the day before my subscription expires to see if they could give me a deal and not to cancel right away. And to also look for emails that Sirius would send about promotions. I intend to call back in a few days and ask for the same deal I had last year.

Had Sirius XM for many years. Cancelled my subscription because they couldn't get the billing correct. Seemed as if they just charged me whenever they felt like it, not on any particular schedule. With Amazon, Pandora, IHeart all out there at 4.99 a month or less for their version of 'premium' I don't need overpriced Sirius, but at 4.99 a month for their 'All Access' package for 6 months, sure. So, I bit, gave the girl my cc number for a 6 month charge and she gave me a lesser package that didn't include streaming. Color me surprised.....lol. Soooo, I call and after speaking to 2 reps, (the last being 'Sherman' or 'Sherwin') who escalated my issue to his supervisor(s) he was able to honor the offer that I received in the mail. He was courteous, helpful and handled my issue promptly. Sirius needs more reps like him! He saved them a customer today.

My year's subscription for XM Select $60 a year was up so I called to cancel. First offer was 72 a year. This wasn't low enough and I asked them to cancel my subscription. Second offer matched the 60 I paid for last year. It took more time than it should. Lots of waiting and repeating herself. They will give you what you want but you have to be patient.

Back