How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Just got the $60 for 12 months after only 1 other offer of $5.99 per month. Very easy and took 5 mins.

I got the auto renew email for $114.26 for XM select. I called them to cancel my membership. They put me on hold. They offered me 6 months for $50 plus taxes and fees. I told them there has to be something better since I've been with them for over seven years. They put me on hold. They asked me if I knew a better deal and there offer was the best deal available. I told them about the 6 months for $30 promotion on their website. Even though this promotion is for inactive customers, I should be allowed to get that since I've been a member for a while. They put me on hold. They agreed to the 6 months for $30 plus taxes and fees ($35.66 total). Always do your research before you call them.

Just did this. Called to cancel. Said I used to be on the yearly plan and now I'm monthly. CSR quickly offered $5.99 for 12 mos and I countered saying I had friends paying $60 for 12 mos ($4.99). He told me to hold and came back quickly with the $60 for 12 mos. Honestly, we all know the game. I could actually hear the laughter in his voice as we went through the motions. Good luck everyone!

I got 1 year promo today Black Friday 59.99 plus tax and fees was 70.38 for year subscription.

Took a little longer as I owed $38.12 because I am over seas and didn't cancel in time. But after some negotiation we settled on $82.01 for Select for the year and discounted the old balance. Thanks

So guys, after 20 mins of me trying to cancel, the best the offered was $50 for 6 months echodot. I said I wanted All Access 12 months for $60, they offered $140. At point I was so pissed I literally did cancel!

renewal was $240 per year for select package, call to cancel and mention price, got it for $75 takes a few minutes but worth the wait

It took three shots and a clear threat to quit before I got them to $99 for 12 months and an Echo Dot for the All Access package. I think it was $123 after taxes and fees.

Keep in mind that a lot of the offers below are for Select and not All Access. There is no $60/12mo offer for AA.

Got the $60 select for one year no problem at all. With tax fees etc just around $75 NO haggling needed. ter comment about this deal...

I was able to get the $60 select for one year, add tax fee etc and it comes to $70 no problem at all asking for this deal

I called today. Offered 5 mo 28, asked if they had 5 mo 25, asked if they had 12 mo 60. They did and I took it

I was charged $25 for a renewal I didn’t ask for. The service came with my car. Then when I called to cancel they offered me 6 months for an additional $25 and they would throw in the Alexa. (They said was a $50 value). My bad for not checking the actual price of the Alexa. It’s $20. EVERYWHERE!! I called back to cancel the whole thing and they said they would charge me $50 to cancel, are you kidding me! Now I’m seeing they are offering a year for $10 motor than I paid for 6!! I will cancel this as soon as I am able without penalty and let anyone that will listen, know how unscrupulous Sirius operates. I will NEVER use their service again.

OK, I called today. This was by far the most painful call I've been though with them... They kept counter offering even though I was asking for the 99 AA deal. In the end though, I did end up with 12 months of AA (and an echo) for 116 with all fees included.
Just keep insisting on the deal that you want.

Back