How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

I just called and got 12 months for $60.00 fees for a total of $71.27. They initially offered 6 months for $30, then 5 months for $25.00. I asked if they had anything at a lower rate like that, but for a longer term and then I got the 12 month deal.

I had all access which was set to expire 10/6 in which they were charging me $302 for a renewal. I called and explained I enjoy the all access but couldn't afford to pay full price for it. I asked for a promotion and the man I spoke with said there is none and then asked what I wanted to do. I asked to cancel.

When I was transferred to the next man I explained everything and he offered me the half off rate. $120 plus the royalties and taxes making it around $154.

I was super nice and the whole process was maybe 7 minutes. I called around 30 minutes before their phone lines closed for the night so I'm not sure if this factored into it. Just have patience and be nice.

Work for me without a problem! Immediately said I wanted the same deal and they gave it to me. $49.99 plus fees and taxes for 6 month all access again.

I just told them I would let it expire and then do the 6 months for $30 promo or they could give me the $5 for $25 now and they did.

Customer for 9 years. I have All Access, and renewal was due on 10/11 at $299.99. Just called and within a matter of minutes, after declining 2 offers, received a 1-year promotion for All Access for $144.83 (including fees and prorating my remaining 7 days of service under current subscription). My hope was to get an offer around 50% of the renewal price, which would average out to $12.50 per month. This offer is even slightly better. My personal preference was to pay for 1 yr. upfront and not do a monthly or 6-mo promo. I *despise* having to haggle, but saving $150 in 5 minutes isn't too hard. :-)

10/6/18. Just renewed my XM Select for 12 months at $7.13 per month total. The agent was able to make the deal without having to contact that dreaded 'cancellation agent'. I used the phone number on this site.

Called today 10/7 and they immediately offered the Select plan for $5.99 a month for 12 months. Good enough. Comes out to around $90 for the year with all tax and fees. A bit more that the 6 month deal for $36 I got last time but I like that I don't have to pay it all up front and won't have to call again for one year.

Am I out of luck if it's 3 days past my renewal date? Will they work with me?

best price I could get was $30 for 6 mo plus fees. Best 12 mo deal was $109 plus fees

If I could lock in a low rate without having to remember to renew every 6 months...I would probably subscribe. With Android Auto and Apple Carplay SiriusXM has to be scrambling to keep what customers that have. The only problem is I'll probably never look back at SiriusXM.

Called yesterday and asked for the $5.99 a month plus fees that my sister in law got 2 weeks ago. They refused to give it to me. Offered me the $99 a year plus fees that I had last year. I said I wanted to cancel and they still wouldn't give it to me. I cancelled when my subscription renews in 2 weeks. Been a customer for 8 years. This is the first time that they refused to match the deal my sister in law has. I don't want the 6 months that they offered, just to have to go through this again. Very disappointed.

Called today (10/11) and renewed my All Access subscription for 6 months for $64.31 (taxes and fees included). No haggling necessary!

Let me see if Ivhave this straight. $99 with all access or without. My all access for 1 year they wanted 169 but for 6 months $63.38 all in. And a lost half hour of my life.

Why will they not make this any easier. I think I’m done with them after his one.

I was told there are no deals at this time. My subscription expires in 2 weeks. I’ll call back and talk with someone else in a few days.

I got six 6mo plus online streaming (I have Sonos) for $30 something. She first offered me a year for 100. Then I politely said no, and she came back with that offer. I think you just have to be nice and courteous to the CSR. I said hi, how are you? Gave the reason of having spotify as to why im cancelling. I acted a bit and was on the fence of taking the $100...should of received an Oscar haha. But seriously, just be nice to them and see where it goes.

Back