How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

My 5 for $25 just ended yesterday and today it turned to month-month for the select package for $19.04(15.99 taxes). I called & asked if I'm eligible for the the 5 for $25 deal, CSR said I was and actually upped it one month so I got 6 mos for $30. They credited the $19.04 that was charged today towards the amount owned and I just paid an additional $16.96. So total 6 mos for $35(includes taxes). No issue at all, was on the phone for 7min.

9 minute 30 second call. 6 months for $33. $39 OTD. 1 week $5 full price charge from invoice sent after expiration of previous deal was removed. Just complain that they send the bill after renewal and they should wave that full price week.

From online CS: Let's go over the details. The 6 month SiriusXM Select plan you chose starts today and comes to $25.64 for the initial billing period, which includes fees and taxes

just not worth it anymore. Considering the amount of time that we use it. Spotify and IHeart Radio provide the same kind of music for free! I've been listening during the free preview time and I realized I'm listening to the same songs for free on IHeart radio!!!!

They would not allow me to use any promotions. I had to downgrade. I later logged into Amazon and used their 3 month streaming promotion for Alexa/App.

a waste, IHeart radio and spotify play the same stuff for free. Sirius has seen it's better days!!! I have been listening to Sirius the last few days during free time period, same stuff!!

I just called them and they said 'no promotion on your account'
After threatening them with cancellation twice I got $49 all access for 6 months :)

These guys are funny.. they had me going back and forth. First they started with I can’t do anything better than the 56 for 3 months then let me speak to my supervisor then 99 for a year then 50 for a year I laughed and said that’s the same as the 99 then he said let me check my computer and finally... 5 for 25 again.. wasted 10 mins but in the end all is well and I’ll play the same game in October. Good luck to you all and remember never give up. Keep pushing them for the 5 for 25 deal!

The 4 month freebie on my 2018 car expired several weeks ago. I was waiting for a 'We want you back' offer. It came in the mail last week with the standard $30 for 6 months deal for the Select package. I phoned yesterday, May 25th, and said that I would only consider doubling up to $60 for one full year, knowing that I hadn't read of anyone getting that price for the last several months.I spoke to a person obviously in North America who said sure, that was a special now available. Told her that I needed to do some credit card juggling and call back.I created a single-use 'burner' credit card at Privacy.com, called again and confirmed (with another agent in North America) that the $60 for one year Select deal was available. I placed my order and the radio is again working. I have my calendar set to notify me a few days before the year is over so that I can call the Sirius Cancellation or Retention Department. Of course they have no way to charge the single-use card, that I used yesterday, a year from now at their outrageous 'then current' rates.

After multiple offers - 6 months select for $30, $9 royalty fees, and $2 for invoice (will not use a credit card). $41 and change total...

That was my long post below regarding my May 25th $60 for one year of Select deal.

I just did exactly the same a few minutes ago for my 2011 car with a 'burner' Privacy.com credit card number that will not work a year from now when Sirius tries to charge at 'then current' pricing.

That was after being told yesterday that the deal was no longer available by a representative, probably somewhere in Asia. The person to whom I phoned my order today sounded like he is in North America. He said that the $60 deal was good for orders placed through June 30th.

They raised my subscription to $299/ year. I only listen to it in my car.
and only one car. I contacted them and they said they couldn't help me.
I said well if you can come up with a better price don't hesitate to contact me

Just called to cancel and was offered select package for $99 for a year and declined that offer. Was then told I qualified for the 5 month select package for only $25 and the one month I had already paid would be credited toward that. So... November 4th I’ll call them back and play the game again.

My six months is up in a few days. I read all the comments, etc. and decided to just play it straight. I said my subscription is up what's the best deal you can give me. I got six months for $38.37, which is a few dollars more than I paid the previous 6 months. Easy and painless and I didn't have to 'fib'!

I called 866 964-6668 and told the computer that I wanted to cancel my service. Was switched to a rep. Told the rep I could not afford the renewal fee of $191.88 . She offered me $99 yr with credit for few days prior to renewal date. Have to play this game every year. Just have to be sure to call prior to renewal.

Via online chat I told the agent I was looking for a better price than the offer(s) I received via mail and email. (6 mo/$30 or 12 mo/$99) I specifically asked for 12 mo/$60. Done deal...took about 10 minutes start to finish. $71 with taxes and fees.

Back