How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

***I have them bill me...send me the bill. No credit card numbers at all***

Just got off the phone All Access tax...$150 for 12 months...basically $12.50 a month for 12 months.

Have them bill you once a year like I do. When you get the $280 new bill then call and negotiate.

Got Select for 6 months for $34.77 (had two days of credit left on old subscription) May 8. Received e-mail for an old radio not subscribed offering 6 months for $30 tax. SiriusXM quickly and fairly easily honored the deal on the old radio for the new subscription. Took about 8 minutes.

***Have them bill you....I know the old fashion snail mail.***
I have them bill me and as soon as I get the bill that states $288 dollars...that's when I call and we negotiate.

5-7-17....negotiated All Access....tax and everything..$149.47.

They send me my bill AND they still don't have access to my Credit Card.

Called on 9 May and said I know what I want and without any questions they gave me the Select Package for 6 months for $30.00 plus taxes/fees for a total of $38.44. Total time on the phone was 4 minutes.

To the person who got 3 years for $99.00. How exactly did you do that? Is that $99 a year, or $99 for three years. I haven't seen that offer anywhere, so please share how you did this.

I just got All Access for $157 a year and had them mail me the bill instead of using a CC. $157 includes taxes/fees/activation - not quite as low as I wanted but better than full price. I did this through chat - had to be firm (but polite) and insist multiple times to get the deal. Please be nice to the agents - they are just doing their jobs.

my monthly subscription was about to renew tomorrow. Called and asked for the 5 for $25 and got it. I had the streaming service separate for work, but i can live without it. Just wanted really for the car.

Unfortunately having the service since the days when I had Sirius and auto paid yearly it was something I never bothered with. Then after I put another car on the service I did look at the invoices and called and received better deals. This time however I received a renewal notice for $157 complete. Which I did not challenge. However when online account showed a different price I called and this guy said the price on the written notice was incorrect since I was on a promo price for the new car. He offered $112 and music royalty fee and tax which actually came to the price on the renewal card. I told him stop playing games and close the account on this vehicle. He then offered the $99 plus royalty fees and taxes $112 and I declined.
I told him additionally when my other car comes due I will be dropping it on that one as well. Told him since my cars are new and use Apple Music I would just use Apple at $99 a year with over 4 million songs and not that canned music and annoying dj and a music royalty fee paid by customers which is crazy since they play the same songs over and over.
Totally fed up with this Monty Hall game every year of let’s make a deal.

A few weeks ago my reup bill came in for over $300/yr. The day before my current subscription was ending, I negotiated an All Access package for $150. This is the second year I got this deal. A customer since 2006.

8 minute call - had a notice that my renewal for all access was going to be $299 for the year. Called to get last year's price - they matched it - I got 12 months All Access for $119 taxes and fees (22.90) $141 all - in. Great resource for the 'right' phone number here. Cheers.

My 6 month XM Select subscription renewed for $108.38 in VA. Was 1 month past due- called to cancel. Offered 6 months for $33 tax fees = $41.42 asked about 1 year plan for XM Select offered $99/year tax fees = $147.27 (included the past due amount of $20.78).

My All Access service auto renewed to the tune of $268. I called the customer retention # and asked for a lower price. First offer was $120 for 12 months. I asked if there was anything lower. He offered $50 for 6 months, total $59.54 with taxes and fees. Yes, I will have to call again in 6 months, but no worries.

I’ll have to give this a try. Just got my bill and it was double last years rate. Customer service supervisor said I had a promotional fee last year. I asked if SiriusXM was interested in retaining long standing customers. Their focus seems to gaining new customers with the promotional rate rather than giving current customers the better rate. I guess we just need to keep buying a new car every year to get the better rate. HaHa.

I just got $96.00 total for a year (including taxes) - $5.99/mnth x 12 mnths (plus taxes)....I got tired of renewing every 6 months...I'll take it!

Received my annual bill they were asking $237.29 for a 1 year subscription. I called them and just asked them if they had any other offers. They offered the $99.00 plus fees ($27.17). No hassle, call lasted 14 mins. I guess I got ahold of a good person, usually in the past I would have to threaten to cancel for them to do anything.

Called and said I wanted to cancel (2 days left), rep said he could start the cancellation now, I said I would like to renew but the price was to high for the amount of time I spend in my vehicle. He checked my account and said he could give me the same one year plan that I currently have for $99 which was my target price going in. With tax etc. the total was $117 and change.
I have used this site before and have had good success each time.
Many thanks,

$92.45 1 year all access:

SiriusXM All Access (1 Year - Promo) 05/16/2018 - 05/16/2019 $99.00
SiriusXM Video (1 Year) 05/16/2018 - 05/16/2019 $0.00
U.S. Music Royalty Fee $18.91
Subscription Credit ($25.46)

Total Charges $92.45

Back