How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Had free 4 months with new car. Just signed up for 6 months for $24.99. No internet service only radio. $29.89

cancelled 3 vehicles and was transferred to Customer Service and received $28..11 for each unit for 6 mo rather than $90/unit. Thanks for the comments!!

just got 6 months for $24.99 T/F. Took 3 other offers from them before I got to this deal. Keep telling them you are not interested / willing to walk away until you get to this deal.

I have one car with them already I got another car and want Sirius in my new car they want me to pay 89:00. so I will be canceling in October. 2014

Is the deal only for current paying customers? I had a free trial with my new car which was about to expire, so i called to start a subscription. They wouldnt budge on the rate. I tried 2 different reps.

My ' cheap' subscription is up for renewal at $175.00/yr for primary vehicle and $9.99/month for second vehicle. They would not budge on a better deal......I am cancelling. That is way too much to listen to the few stations I really like!!!

Previously had the 5 months $34.07 incl tax & fees. I called to cancel as this was up. Went through 2 offers at 50% of list price. Told them the most I would pay would be $25 for 6-months. This is the offer I got. Came out to $30.66 w/ Tax & Fees for 6-months.

Spoke to XM today. Of course, there were no specials for me but (we do this dance every time it expires) I told them I see on the Internet there were specials yesterday..... They gave me the same deal as 5 months ago, 5 months for $20 plus fee of a couple dollars.

worked like a charge -- quicker to call cancellation line 566-635-2349.....5 months for $25 -- on 2 radios

I have been paying high prices for years, been a loyal XM, Sirius, and SiriusXM customer since 2000 (giving them thousands of dollars worth of business). I am tired of feeling like a chump paying $15-$17 a month for each car head unit for a service that used to be commercial free and now has lots of commercials. I cancelled one of my $17 per month subscriptions in one of my cars 6 months ago and haven't missed it. I have another up for renewal soon, I am going to let that one expire and go back to listening to FM radio or music streamed from my iPhone. I can put the Sirius Select Plan of $371.85 for a 2 year subscription for 2 cars = $743.70 to better use on something else. You will find that regular FM radio isn't so bad especially when it's free.

They automatically charged me 116.00. I called to cancel and told them I found a coupon for 6 month at $19.99. They offered me 6 month for $25.00 taxes final amount $32.00

6 months for $24.99 here, first agent I spoke with was able to get right to it (of course, had to get permission from manager) but 10 minutes of my time saved me $$. Thanks to the tipsters!

Yep. Pretty painless. Was offered the $89 deal...then I mentioned the $25 for 6mos deal online and she just gave it to me. She said it was meant for lapsed subscriptions, but she'd see if she could offer it to me. I'll have to call back up in 6months, but it's worth it, considering they wanted to renew at $185.50. Score!

I was offered $89, but I remember having the $24.99 discount before. I asked for it again and was told I could not get it again. Well, when I mentioned that I would just live with my regular AM/FM radio she said she COULD do the $24.99 for six months. They were very kind and helpful - asking for the discount was painless, just as someone else mentioned.

Awesome! got the five months for $25, $32 with taxes. Offered it on the second go, put me on hold for a minute. First offer was 89/year.

Don't leave a credit card on file with them. Get a bill sent to your home so you may write a check, or just do a one-time payment over the phone (make sure you tell them not to save your card).

Got 5 months for $20 bucks! Said no to 12months for 89, no for 6 months at 45, no for 5 months at 25 and ended up getting the 5 for 20. Finished the call in 11 minutes! Worth it!
888-635-5144

Back