How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

I just got all access for $120/year. fees and tax. Did a one time payment. Do not let them do automatic renewal with a credit card on file. The original Full price was $316 including fees.

i just used this deal and it went smoothly. I just purchased a used vehicle yesterday and I was thinking of Sirrus. I found out that I had a 3 mo. trial in which they did that then gave me the 12 mos. for $60 and no activation fee. NO HASSLES. great expierence

YAY! Just ran across you guys. I followed your lead and got the $99 offer. thanks much

Just renewed at $120/year fees and tax ($144.78 total). Was told I'll get an invoice soon to pay (no CC auto pay) and that that in a year I'd get an email invoice for the going rate of $301. The rep even did a radio transfer for free (normally a $15 charge).

THanks for this info everyone! Stupid Sirius was charging my wife FULL price of $120/6 months as she doesn't look at her bills! :-( My renewal had just come up so I called after reading the posts here and finally got $77/yr with CC on file, or $99/yr w/o cc, then canceled my wife's plan and got her the same deal as me-$77! Just tell them what is on these posts, they won't let you cancel!!

All Access $99/year. They initially offered $119/year all access. I said my friend just got $99/year all access yesterday. He put me on hold and then said he could offer me the $99/year all access. Sucks to have to call every year but it was worth the 10 mins on the phone.

Called to cancel, had a nice CSR, first start out at $120/yr,lets see what else you have I can do 6 month for $60, still little too expensive, 5 months for $25(26.5) total, Select..Deal.. Will call back again when this term is up, avoid the online app they wont discount for anything

Followed advice as listed below... took me all of 10 min and I got $60/year for Select. Automated system came on and I said retention, took me straight to a rep and requested to cancel based on price. They offered $99, I declined that and said it was still too much. Then I requested the $60/year based on what others have been able to receive and that I am just as valuable customers as they are. She said you're right, there is a promo going on right now that you qualify for, I can give you $60 for the year. Boom, done!

Thank you very much for this information! I just got the Select Plan for12 months at the rate of $60 plus taxes and fees, even though I received a letter in the mail that said $99/yr was the best deal available for me. Customer Service was very friendly, no problem at all.

Been renewing my Sirius/XM on the 5 or 6-month $25/mth Select package for the past 5 years. I just setup a calendar alarm as a reminder.

My last 5-month package included XM Select Internet Radio for $36.98 (included all fees). I liked using the Internet streaming at my home office computer. Today, they offered me $50 for 12-mth renewal but wanted to charge an addt'l $5/mth for Internet. Once they told me the Royalty fees were also an additional $17, I was done. Canceled service totally. Time to find an alternative to XM by using my smartphone in the car. I have unlimited data on my cell service, so I'll check out the alternatives. Lots to choose from with Spotify, Pandora, Prime Music and Apple.

$29.94 - 6 mos subscription offer
$5.72 - Music Royalty Fee
$2.49 - Tax
Total Cost for 6 mos: $38.15

It would be nice if the comments include which package your referring to. Some do, most don't.

Just got 1 yr All Access for the $120, less a $20 credit, so thats $100 plus fees. I got the $20 credit when the agent added the fees. i complained that the fees go up every year and they were just hiding the increase in the fees. then he put me on hold and i got the additional discount

Just called and had 3 radio's renew for $60/year. They 1st offered $99/year but I said that I saw ads for $60/year and asked if they could do that rate. They checked and they said they could. My account was set to renew at regular rate of $390 (for 2 cars, 3rd car would renew in May), so 10 minutes cut that rate by @270.

Just renewed for six months. XM select $29.94 plus $5.72 fees and $2.41 tax. Do this every six months, only had to cancel once since 2006!

As a musicianwriter with years of recordings, I am suggesting that quitting because of the royalty fees (which are negotiated with BMI, ASCAP, etc.) is a misinformed thing to do. If you find ways around those specific fees, you are basically telling the musicians and songwriters whose music you love to go scrape together a life without income they deserve. Basically, you are stealing from them.

Getting the best deal possible from Sirius/XM on the cost of their service is fair game. Think twice (or more) before the screw over the artists who create the music. We get paid so little per spin now compared to years ago that it's pathetic, but at least it's something.

My SiriusXM package was up for renewal. I called the Customer Support number and explained I only listen to two channels and I that given the price, I was going to have to cancel. I was immediately given the $99/yr rate, but said I still felt that it was too much to pay to only listen to two channels. He then offered a 6 month rate, but I politely declined. I said I didn’t need all the channels, but if he could give me a rate around $60 per year for music only, I would agree. He then paused and then said that I was in luck because there was a SPECIAL PROMOTION and TODAY WAS THE LAST DAY for only $60!!! (What a coincidence!!!) AND IT INCLUDED ALL the channels!🎉 ....Yay! DONE! :-)) 😂👍

Back