How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

I just called and said I would cancel, they offered 5 month of select for $25, I said no unless I got the 12 month for $60 offer (same per month but no extra calling in) or I was going to cancel, but I wasn't bluffing either, I would have canceled. After 'checking' she agreed. Total is really $73.58 for me with taxes and music royalty fees.

03-01-2018 Called and got 6 months for $35.30. ($30.00 plus tax) I was polite, and if I had persisted, I probably could have got it for less.

I just called it and renewed my All Access subscription for the same rate I paid last year: $120. Plus fees and taxes, total is $142.92. That's good enough for me.

Called and got my rates reduced from 178/yr to 60/yr - they initially offered 109$/yr but I told them about the 60/yr promotion online, told me to hold, came back and said I qualified. Thanks guys!!!!

Called 3/2/18. First offered $109 per subscription for 2 vehicles. I told them that would not work. I let rep know that I wanted introductory offer of $60 for year per car. After checking with her supervisor she agreed. Total was $70.89 with tax per vehicle. There was no hassle.

I just got both my vehicles on the Select package for $60 each. The renewal price for one car was $228, the other $150. I tried to get streaming added but no luck. Still got a big savings.

glad i checked this - just called after being charged $75 for 3 months for all access for 1 subscription and called and threatened to cancel. Just got $146 all in for 1 year.

3/2/18. Have been paying $99/year for the past few years. But was able to get them to give me $60/year taxes and fees. For some reason she unnecessarily put me on hold for about 7 minutes to 'check a few things'. The whole call took 16 minutes.

Renewing for my husband's big truck. Said I wanted 12 months for $60, was told best they could do was $99. Told them it's too much and hat I was going to add my car if I got the 12 months for $60 each for BOTH cars, so $120 They wouldn't do it. I full on cancelled. I called back and reactivated for the 12 months for $60. Total is $76 after taxes.

The chat folks would not budge so I called the number listed here and renewed our all access for same amount as last year. It is $119.88 a year plus fees - which have gone up $6 over last year.

Wish you all would note which package you were getting for those prices. Thank you to those who do.

I just got 12 months for 70 even! I tried 30 for 12 months and she wouldnt budge....she said 60 plus fees...I said..60 even...she came back on phone and said I can give you a 10 credit...took it

I just called and got the $60 for 1 year after a bit of wrangling. I had had the $5 for 6 months previously. I am happy with this and feel like it is a fair deal. I really only listen to 2 channels, with Watercolors (Jazz), being the main channel. Thanks for the info. I do have Amazon but like Sirius better I’ve all, as it is less hassle.

Just called. Told them I wanted best price for All Access with no games. Came back with $60 for 6 months. Told them to go ahead and cancel. Mentioned that I would pay $72 all in for 12 months. Put me on hold for 10 minutes. Came back and said OK, $72/12 months All Access. Billed by invoice. NEVER EVER EVER allow them to bill by auto renewal/auto payment.

just called got $60 for one year fees came to $71.46 total no problems I told her I could not afford the full price and would have to cancel if I did not get the deal

I have been doing the $25 for 5 months (plus fees) for the last 3-4 '5-month' cycles. Just called today and they immediately went to that offer without any hemming or hawing, but they also offered $60 for 12 months. I took this since that'd be same rate but won't have to renew until later.

Spent 30 minutes on the phone. Finally canceled the service.Disgusted by them. Different prices for different people. They wouldn't budge on all access even though lots of folks on this thread paid $60 for the year.

Very disappointed. Must have had the wrong CSR. Canceled after no one would honor All Access for $60 year.Spent more than an hour on phone.

Good grief! That took forever! 40 min phone call. I followed the steps, called to cancel my Mostly Music subscription which expired in about 2 weeks from now. I'm not interested in the other packages, I only wanted Mostly Music, but they would not offer me any special deals for that package - only the Select or All Access. They started with $99 / 1 year for Select, I said that's too much for stuff I don't want...

I mentioned that everywhere else I see $60 / 12 mo (I presume Select or All Access)... After some haggling back and forth, he gave it to me...

Echoing others in the comments, I too had questions about the tax breakdown. I don't live in a city that has sales tax (just state and county), yet my previous bill had 'City tax'. The rep could not tell me what that meant, he had no idea either, but he did give me a credit for the difference between what they're charging me and what I should be charged in terms of taxes (we did the math on the phone together).

All in all, the rep was helpful and polite, and seems like a nice guy.. But wow, was I getting ripped on my previous subscription! Glad I researched this...

FYI - the rep helping me on the phone was actually chatting with someone on the computer who gave him authorization for my rate - he kept mentioning he had to 'ask the chat' Not sure if that is always the case though.

Back