How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

I just called and got $30 for 6 months.
Total of 35.99.
All I did was say I wanted the $29/ 6 Month deal I saw on RetailMeNot app.

For renewal of Select, they didn't want to offer the $30/6 months, so got the $99/year offer. However, then they tack on the $18/year 'music royalty fee', which gets you back to ~$120/year or $10/month. I guess that's still better than the $210/year list price for Select.

And, don't forget to call before your subscription ends, as the very next day you start paying full price at ~$20/month.

how do I message you, Alyza Cabansag (what chat medium)? I've had nothing but obnixious, 3 hour calls from SirirusXM bullies who speak outside both sides of their mouth. I'd love to keep All Access if someone like you is [finally] willing to help!

Just renewed for 6 months. $36.43 inc taxes. Phone call itself took less than 5 minutes (after a long wait).

I have a new car and my introductory rate runs out in 15 days. The snail mail promotion was $99 for 1 year. I got them to give me 6 months for $39.68, taxes included. That's about $80 per year, so I saved $19. I told them I just listen to news, so I didn't need the streaming or music.

Just called to cancel. Rep offered the 5 month for $25 rate right off the bat. Less than 5 minutes.

Just called (2018-02-06) them both the 99/year (ends up ~120/tr with taxes &fees) and 30/6ms are available. With taxes & fees it is 35.94/6ms for select. I signed up.

Just called to cancel. The best they would offer me was $10 and change per month! Asked again if this was the best and they said it was the only promotion out there currently.

Thanks for this! My last 6-month promotion expired today and I was supposed to start paying $20/mo for the same service. Just called to cancel, and she made me the following offers, in order:

1) 1-year subscription for $99 plus taxes/fees
2) 6-month upgraded All-Access subscription for $50 plus taxes/fees
3) 6-month promotion for my current Select package for $30 plus taxes/fees

I took the third option, which came out to be a total of $36.23 for the next 6 months. SO MUCH BETTER. I'll make a note in my calendar to call back on August 7th before it expires again :)

Called and told them I needed to cancel unless they could extend my current promo ($50/6months all access, just under $60 with taxes & fees). She said no problem and I'm set for another 6 months. Took about 3 mins,

They called me and I refused first offer and took second of $34.10 / 6 months.

On Feb 9 2018 I called to renew my subscription and was told the best they could do would be $119 for a year. I told them I will just cancel because the fee was to high. They then gave me the 6 months for $30.00. So thank you

I did my best to talk them down to the deal I had before I left Sirrius last year, 6mo for $ 24.99 plus taxes and fees. They would not budge, glad they didn't. Now i just use Spotify and and I heart radio via our phone thru our car speakers! Saved the money,their loss. We are just as satisfied for basically the same music for free!!!!

Yes, after three years this still works. 35.92 including fees for six months. This is a fair price. We renew every six months. Took six minutes.

Feb 10 2018. the Siriusxm website now shows..

1. 'Streaming only' and is for 6 months for 30 bucks fees and taxes

2. All Access 6 months for 50 bucks fees and taxes

3. The Preview channel is vague and says that you get plans for as low $ 5 per month but no other details

Back