How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

I just got 5 month for $25. I just said I would have to cancel because it's to expensive. First they offered 12 month for $99. I said that was too much and that I would like 5 for $25. he said he had to 'search for the promotion' and after a minute said yes no problem. Just be honest and persistent.

5 months for $28.46 includes fees. I tried getting a longer term because I hate calling every 5-6 months but they only had the $99/year which wasn't as good a deal.

Got my renewal for 2 radios and streaming for $480.40 for Feb 16. I called and was told I could get a special for Nova Scotia for $120.44 a year. I told him that would be OK but can't afford 2 radios. So he spoke to supervisor and I got the 2 radios with MLB included for 6 months for $72.80 taxes all in plus I asked for streaming and they threw that in! Took 20 minutes.

I am renewing for 6 months for $30 fees/taxes. Say no, no, no until they give you the best deal!

I just called today 1/19/2018 and asked for a better rate and they immediately offered me the $99/year offer which works for me. I didn't want to haggle for the 6 months offer only to be doing this again in a few months. $99 renewal is much better than the $231.66 that I would be billed for in a few weeks.

Called number above said I wanted to cancel due to price, first offer was 6 months for $29.94, total of $38.19. Didn't have to be transferred, didn't have to keep turning down offers, call lasted about 5 minutes--first time ever. Very nice!

They sent me an offer (in the mail) for $99 for 3 YEARS or $149 for 5 YEARS. Select package, no streaming, Still on the fence, plus streaming would be nice.

Some people are reporting $99 for 3 years or $149 for 5 years offers. This is available for people with 2008 or older model year cars, not for newer cars. I called to renew my expired trial (2014 car) and only offer was $30 taxes for 6 months. Tried for $60 taxes for 12 months and no deal. Told rep I will stick with books on CD/mp3. He would not budge.

Got 2 Radios at $99/yr each including 2 streaming accounts. Had to transfer to retentions to get it. Also, this is with SiriusXM Canada.

I had an email from December for the 3 years for 99.00. Tried to use it today and it went through. Total paid with tax and fees was 123.20 for the 3 yr subscription. Win for me.

After reading this post I just called and did it. took me like 10 minutes. Got the rep and told him I needed to cancel because I am trying to cut costs on my end. He said I understand. Makes me an offer of 99/12mnth. I said I can't. Then $53,85/6mnth. I declined. Then gives me $25,36/5 month and it's the same pkg that I am listening to now. Good luck all.

I renewed for 6 months for $30 which includes taxes/fees. Don't take no for an answer.

5 minutes and got the 5 months for $25 plus fees and taxes. He first offered the $99 for 12 months. I told him I could not afford it and asked if he had a 5 month plan available. No games--short and sweet. I think this is the third renewal like this.

112.76 for 1yr incl all taxes and fees except 2.00 for paper statement being mailed to me by which I have 40 days from now to pay by ck or whatever and another notice by mail before expiration so I can negotiate next yr. 5 or 6mos and

i would screw it up for sure.

Who wants unlimited promo no need to call to get a promo i will just apply it to your account everytime it expires. I'm a siriusxm rep chat me on my messenger. Alyza Cabansag. You only need to pay one time. Chat me and i can also give all access package.

Just got off the phone. Explained that my M-I-L just took advantage of a haggle, & got 1 year at $69. taxes/fees. He said that flash sale ended 12-31-17. I said no biggie, what else u got, He offered me $36.36 for 6 months w/ fees in already. No too bad!

I don't know if this is the best deal out here, but the preview channel and their website has 6 months for 50 bucks All Access.

Back