How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

$60 per year is what they are offering on their web site .. that's not a great deal.

My subscription was about up and so I called and also ended up with the $60 for the year. Of course they will offer the standard rate, probably transfer you when you say no, go ahead and cancel. Second offer was $99 for the year, again I said no, they 'checked my account' and found I was eligible for the $60 for the year.

Easy peasy. Continuing customer renewed at high rate, I called to cancel, they gave three offers with no pushing - 120/year fees for all access, 99/year fees for select, and 30/6 months fees for select. Went with the short term, will roll the dice again in 6 months ... thanks all for sharing...

I've been playing this game for 10 years. Don't think I have paid full price in over decade. Averaging about 100-120 per year for full access and streaming. Definitely worth the call if you are paying full price currently

Got 6 months for $30 (38.01 with fees and tax). They would not offer the 12 months for 60 no matter what. At least is is better than the last renewal of only 5 months. It is just a hassle to go thru this every five or six months.

Wow I had been playing this game every 6 months to get a new special offer. Today was totally shut down. She kept saying something about promotions being radio ID specific and nothing was available for my radio blah blah blah. Best she would offer was $65 for 6 months. In the past I had been getting roughly $30 for 6 months. So I cancelled.

Taking a 2 year break from xm. Was charged 55 every three months for the past year. Canceled.

I got the $25 for five months, $28.46 with fees and taxes for both cars. Easy leader, thank you!

Just called and they told me 60.00 for a year was expired but ended up giving it to me when I told them I would cancel. This is for the select plan.

WOW... just called it took awhile but got the ALL ACCESS deal for a year for 120.00!!!! thats fees and taxes included..... I kept asking for the best deal..... the guy went to his supervisor.... lol probably just put me on hold..... but then came back and WAVED the fees and taxes......

Received $29 fees for 6mo. No credit card on file. Free subscription to online streaming for 6 mo. Would not offer $60 holiday promotion.

Back