How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Just renewed for 6 months for $30.00 plus tax and fees. Took about 5 min. Could of gotten $60.00 for 12 but I wouldn't let them keep my card on file. If you let them keep your card on file and don't call by due date you'll play hell trying to get it reduced cause they already have your money!

25 for 5 months. Had to have a card on file but I will call later and have them remove it

Sirius wanted to bill my credit card monthly for $6.13 for a select plan, be careful because if you do not remember to cancel before the renewal they will sting you for $200.00 on the renewal. I have them send an invoice and pay 111/year.

Just went from 218.75 for 1 radio for 1 year to 136.32 for 2 radios for 1 year. with that $60 promo. I do this ever year, but I think this might be the best deal so far.

Just called and got all three car down to $5.68 per car per month for 12 months (includes US Music Royalty Fee). That's $204.48 for three cars for one full year. The catch is I have to call them a year from now and negotiate or it will go back up to standard fee $520 per year for all three cars. Saved $316 for 10 min call. :)

Just called to cancel my renewal and got 5 months for $20 per vehicle and the used portion (2 weeks $25.22 for 2 vehicles) waived. He said it was an end of the year special. :)

Thank you for the advice I just got my renewal notice today and the price went from 99.00 plus tax making it $112.76 to $218.55 for the new year. I called and follow the steps above and told them to cancel my subscription the young lady offered me a $14.00 credit to cancel my subscription which ends in February so I got a two month credit and started me as a new subscriber for $93.00 plus tax making it 97.93 for a new year.

just got 5 months renewal promotion for 20 bucks , just tell them you wanna cancel and they will ask why , no longer listening , then ask for the 5 months deal

Just called and got 2 radios with the XM Select package for 5 dollars a month each for a year. After a year it goes to the regular rates of 15. I will call to get a better rate after the year is over for my radios. Thanks for everyone's help

I got a deal thanks to this website last year for 137.38 for All Access. I had a lot of problems with their App on the Sony Entertainment Network dropping when I could get Pandora just fine! I also complained about the change of Lou Simon leaving the Sixties Satellite Survey and trying to communicate with Chill on how to find some of their songs. Anyway after I called their retention department and having two people rudely hang up on me I got a better deal for All Access for one year for $136.28!

Contract was to expire in January. per email the new price was $150, last year I got the $99 deal. How is that for 'Thanks for being a loyal customer' for 12 years! Called them first said they had no deal, then said they could do the $99 again. Told them still too expensive, talked to a supervisor and they offered the $60 deal for 12 mths. With fees and taxes came to $73.72. Took 25 minutes to save 50% off what they were going to charge. Tried to get it extended for 3 years, no luck.

Thanks a million to all of you!!! I just called and in no time I was offered the 99/yr for renewal, which I would have done as I had in the past, but I asked about the $60/yr and got it with no issues. Easy 8 minute call.

just reactivated for one year at $60 per year plus taxes. Its all sunk cost for these guys. With spotify and everything else taking over they are dying. be nice but firm with them. If they are willing to offer people 5 months for $25 then they can do 1 year for $60. They will do anything to keep you from cancelling in hopes that you wont pay attention in 5 months when it renews to a higher rate.

Called today because they were doubling my rate to $294.01 for all access for 1 year. I paid $145 last year. Ended up getting all access for $42.46 all access for 6 months! Great deal!! ALL ACCESS

Every year during renewal time I have to play the game. I call in to cancel my service. They ask for the reason, I tell them cost is too expensive ($20/mo). Every year they come up with a special offer. Previous years it was $99/yr. Today I was able to get the $60 for the year for Select plan.

Just want to add that the $99 for 3 years offer for the Select package has one other nice feature: NO AUTOMATIC RENEWAL. I think the competition has really taken a bite out of their profits and they're desperate to hold onto (or re- up) subscribers. Also, when you enter the URL for the offer, it looks like they may also have $149 for 5 years. These offers are only for inactive radios AFAIK. So cancel for a few months and reap the rewards!

$60 for a year. They initially offered $92 for a year. I did ask about the multiyear subscriptions mentioned below and was told those are for 2009 model vehicles and earlier?! Not sure that really makes sense but whatever. I told them I've seen the $60 a year subscriptions online and that is what I want to do. They put me on hold for a couple minutes then offered me the $60 a year. Total was $71.38.

Back