How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

I've gotten 6 mos for $18.95 once. It sometimes take patience on your part. You gotta make them think that you might be willing to stay if the price is right.

Had it on my calendar to do my 5-month call when surprisingly got an email from SiriusXm that said they would extend the same 5-month offer for $24.99 and I would not have to do anything. Anyone else get that? I would rather get the $60 for a year but since I don't have to call this time I'll take their extended offer.

Just called. The online offers were 6 months for 30 and 12 months for 60 for new customers. The CSR offered $128 for the all access. I requested the online special and she gave me 12 months for 60 plus 8 bucks in taxes and fees. Off the phone after paying 68 bucks. Thank you for the info.

They would give me the 1-year deal, but only if they kept my credit card on file--so I had to back off to the 5-month version. I will NOT give them permission for that future billing..
This really is a pain, and continually alienates customers!

My renewal isn’t until May. Is it too early to get my renewal at these low rates

Just got my renewal bill. $286.89 on 1/27/18. Have to go through this charade again. Every year. Call and renegotiate. I'll shoot for the $135. All access for online and one vehicle. It would be nice if they would just give you the $135 without having to call and go though the hold on let me check with my supervisor. Thankfully so many people aren't aware of the renegotiated price. If they were they wouldn't discount anymore. Try to cancel a cable bill like Verizon FIOS and get a discount. The best they will do is $5 off per month for customer loyalty. They are are not joking. If you say cancel they will say sorry to see you go but the price is final.

Just did it. Was on the phone for all of 6 min. She offered the $99 dollar a year plan. I asked for the $60 a year and she said OK.

Easy!

Just scorer the 12 months for 5/month deal! Had several months left on my last negotiation and of course the adjusted my bill. This is better than calling back every 5 months. It took 10 minutes, no hassle they just agreed to it and got it done.

Just did it. Was on the phone for all of 6 minutes. Said I cant afford it. She offered the $99 deal. I said I heard about a $60 deal. SHe said ok. Simple!!

Just got the $99 per year. Was told the $60 ended on the 1st of December. Just don't like having to call every six months, so this deal is good enough for me. Good luck everyone.

Just got the $60 for 1 yr. Subscription was up in a few weeks. I was asked if I was okay to pay the same discount I had received the year before ($99 for 12 mos). I mentioned I noticed the $60 for 1 yr on line. He put me on hold for 2-3 min came back and said he was allowed to give it to me. After receiving a credit for the few weeks I still had left on the current package, total was $64.87. I was on the phone for less than 10 min.

Lowest they would offer was $10 per vehicle each month I said no cancel and they did! NO loss will just use my old CDs or Pandora LOL

just got select for $60 special for a year .. they tried to offer the 99 i told them no .. she gave me the 60 .. whooo hooo

Based on the comments here, I just called Sirius XM as they just sent me a renewal starting February 2018 for $218.00 annually. I told them Could not afford this since it was much higher than last year and the customer service rep. offered me the $99.00 annually deal. They are giving me a credit for the last two months on this contract as well so I am getting the SiriusXM Select plan for $99.01in total. Thanks for your feedback!!!

I just opened my credit card bill to a $417 charge, Merry Christmas, ugh. I called and tried to cancel - we have a home plan and a car plan. They tried offering the $99/year and I mentioned the $60 and was told yes, as long as they have my credit card on file. This process took over 30 minutes, but they did process a refund for the difference.

Called the number... instead of $218 for a year I got the 5 Months for $20 taxes and fees. Just got to remember to call back in 5 months. I called and said I wanted to cancel. I told them that we barely used the service. Forget paying $218, forget even paying our initial promo of $99 a year. CSR immediately told me about the $20 promo. Easy. 5 minutes on the phone.

Back