How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

So glad I found this site. Just got the $4.99 deal for the Select Package ($6.08 a month with taxes). This comes to 72.96 a year. My renewal was $233.85. This saved me $160.89! Total time on the phone was 7 minutes.

Got 1 year for $5.68 per month includes taxes for the select plan.Had to have card charged monthly to get rate.This deal is better then the 2 year renewal rate of $437.10 they were trying to charge me. Done till next Nov.

I got one year for 73.84- $60 for the year and then 13.84 in taxes. I had to have a cc on file but it was charged all at once, not monthly.

Very easy-very pleasant. I said I was calling to look at a more affordable rate or possibly cancelling. They offered the $99/year but I said I do enjoy it but that was still little too much considering that I don't use my car a lot since I work from home. She quickly gave me the $25/5 months followed immediately by the $4.99 ($6.08 with tax) a month for 12 months. I took the last one. I did ask about the All Access but the best she could offer was $11 something a month so I passed. It was a very pleasant 11 minute phone call. I will be auto-billed on my credit card monthly but I have made a note on my calendar and also took good notes to refer to a year from now when I call to renew. Overall, I am very pleased. Glad I researched it a bit though! Thanks

Took 9 minutes to get my 12 month select package for a one time charge of 53.78, less than 4.50 a month all fees and taxes included.

Got right through on 888-601-6302. Initially offered $15 per month renewal rate. After 20 minutes, I asked for $4.99 rate for 12 months. Agreed to $6.04 per month for 12 months including fees and taxes. I was told fees vary by state which makes sense for taxes but not necessarily other fees like music royalty fees. Maybe Sirius prices differently by state.

Today is Nov 27th and the last day of the free listening event. Anyway, right from the updated siriusxm website, they are extending the offer of 4.99 per month for 12 months select Package until the end of the year.

Here's what it says...

'Offer Details: Activate a Select subscription and pay $60 for your first 12 months, a savings of 68% off the current monthly rate of $15.99, plus get free activation (an additional $15 savings). Fees and taxes apply. A credit card is required on this offer. Service will automatically renew every month thereafter and, at the beginning of your 13th month, you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. To cancel you must call us at 1-866-635-2349. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com.. All fees and programming subject to change. This offer cannot be combined with any other. Offer good only on your currently inactive radio, and expires at 11:59 PM ET on 12/31/17.

well i just did the online chat, and just asked for the $60/year deal for all access and she gave it to me.

I just called and they gave me a year-end deal for $60/year ( tax and music royalty fee).

Called the standard customer service number and they wouldnt give me the special rates. So I called back at 888-601-6302 and got the $60 for 12 month special. Also mentioned she could offer all access for $120 for 12 months. Odd that some give the special rates and some dont.

I had a balance of 164.00, but just stumbled across this while I had customer service on the phone. As a result, I upgraded my service so I could get ch. 4 and my bill was reduced to 73.82 for 12 months. THANKS FOR THE TIP!!!

Worked great! I have been calling to cancel year year and getting down to the $99 rate. But this time I refused that one also and sure enough she offered the $60/yr one. Took 18 min to do two radios. What a game this company puts you through! Thanks Emma and Spoofee!!

Worked perfect. Less than 5 minutes. First offer was $99/year. I simply asked for a shorter term and he came right back with $4.99/mo for 12 mos ($71.68 all inc).

I tried the chat and was not given any offer. Called 888-601-6302 and spent 14 minutes going thru offers. Initial offer was $99/12mo for Select. Then $120/12mo or $50/6mo for All Access. Finally was offered $60/12mo for Select.

I took the $50/6mos AA and will just call back again when this runs out.

I'm about a week out from my renewal date. Called in and asked the CSR what promotional rates they had available. She asked what I was looking for and I told her the $60/12 month plan. She did a quick check and said it was available to me (had to use a CC instead of paper billing). Decided to reactivate my wife's radio at this rate, too. So, total for both radios for 12 months was $135.01 with taxes/fees. This was slightly prorated for my radio because of the remaining week before renewal. Glad they finally did a reasonable 1 year promotion.

Made my annual call since my subscription expires tomorrow and asked what renewal price for ALL ACCESS would be - said it will auto renew for $270. - told him to cancel bc that's way too much and the only way I could renew is if they kept last years price of 119 (plus fees for 135 total). He told me tat was a promo price and he'd check if there was anything he could do to extend....came back 10 seconds later and said they could do that promo again. 119 per year - $135 all inclusive.

In case you are not aware this steep discount is for the 'select' plan. You don't get ALL the channels and you can't use the Sirius App. I found this out when I bought a new car and got ALL the channels - when I tried to access some of those channels available in the new car on my old car, they were not available. And I do like the app. But for $5 a month its good enough for me. I'll be curious to see what happens when I call to cancel Sirius on the new car - what kind of deal will I be able to make to keep Sirius on both cars.

Back