How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

I called and instead of listening to all their offers told them straight up that I have friends who have received the XM Select 'holiday special of $5.68/month for 1 year'. He 'looked into it' and while waiting offered me Select at $99/year or All Access for 6 months at $60, said no to both. He then 'found' the special and I took $4.99/month plus taxes & fees for $5.68/month total for 12 months. I'm happy to not have to bargain with them for a whole year!

Just renewed for 12 months at $4.99 per month, with tax $5.68. The $5.68 will be billed each month on my credit card.

Just renewed for 12 months at $4.99 per month ($5.68 with tax/fees). Bills monthly.

Ditto... $4.99/mo for 12 months. With tax is $5.68. Just marked my calendar 12 months out to cancel and play the game again.

I just received the same special- year end clearance. Mark my calendar too. Sad that loyal customers are not automatically offered this package.

Took me 18 minutes with repeated demands for the $4.99 deal or cancel subscription, but i got the 12 mo. $4.99 ($5.68 with tax) deal, billed monthly on first of the month. Don't know why they play this game when this information is everywhere on the internet.

I also got the $6/mo for 12 months deal. Set up a reminder notification to rinse and repeat. Said i was calling to cancel my service, said I was trying to cut some costs and decided satellite radio wasn't really something i needed. Then said NOTHING ELSE. The CSR gave me the $99 offer...SILENCE...then the $25 for 5 months...SILENCE..then the final offer. From dialing the number to my verbal acceptance took 10 minutes total.

12 month 99 plus fees
5 month 25 plus fees
12 months per month would be 5.96 total. I took the 12 months to not have to call again in 5 months. 12 minutes total

I was on the call for 6.40 minuets and received 12 months for 60 dollars on thanksgiving

you will find the same deals on lin there's no need to call or threaten to cancel

It took 42 minutes and speaking politely to three persons before I received the Select package for $4.99 per month taxes, $67.58 for the 12 months. One time charge to credit card. I thanked the third person greatly for obtaining this 'special pricing' for me. Done for another 12 months!!!

It took 42 minutes and speaking politely to three persons before I received the Select package for $4.99 per month taxes, $67.58 for the 12 months. One time charge to credit card. I thanked the third person greatly for obtaining this 'special pricing' for me. Done for another 12 months!!!

Got 1 year renewal at $5.68/month ($68.16 for the year). Had to give 'credit card on file'. This was through 888-601-6302

Won't give me the $4.99 for a year. Offered me $99.00 for a year and I said no. So then they offered me $33.00 for 6 months. I hate they make you do this. They suck.

$4.99 a month with taxes it comes to $6.08, or $72.96 a year total for the Select package. So glad I found this site! Just saved me $160.89. My renewal was $233.85 for Select Package!

Back