How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

So the best I could do for all access was $128, however, I had an overdue amount of $20 because I was past my renewal date and I got him to waive that. Much better than the $281 that they wanted to charge me!

I received the $99 offer (plus taxes). I always call a few days before renewal is due, in case I get an uncooperative representative. I am pleasant and the representative are almost always the same. Thanks for the advice.

I called in and had to put in a bit of work to get the 25 dollar for 5 months. They did require a credit card tho I couldn't get out of that one. I'll just cancel and renew when I'm near ending subscription.

just tried calling the 888-601-6302 number and the wait was estimated to be over 400 minutes!

Just called and without even asking I was able to renew my All Access plan for another year at $120 plus taxes & fees, for a total of $145.46. Was beyond simple and painless!

FYI - You can get 6 months All Access (all channels including Howard Stern) for $50 bucks and some change by saying you can't afford it. You can also authorize your debit/credit card for a ONE TIME PAYMENT so they have to invoice you for renewal. I only learned that today!

I've said 'No' a few times. Now they offered me 5 months for $25 and including free streaming.

Took me 3 minutes.. All Access was $270 ... Got a year for $138.. No hassle at all

My new member promo package was going to expire next week, and I'm so glad I found this site. First, I tried the Chat option online simply because I hate calling CSR. However, that person would not budge at all and said the only better deal they had was for the XM Mostly Music package. I wanted to stay on the XM Select package though. He wouldn't do anything for me and I would have had to renew at the regular rate for that level. But instead, I called the CSR number. Thankfully I reached someone right away. I told them I wanted to cancel. When asked why, I told her because I wasn't willing to pay the monthly fee - esp with the holidays coming up and too many expenses going on right now. Immediately, she offered the one year deal at $99 plus tax. Now, I don't think that's a bad deal in all actuality. But I did not want to commit to a year and I knew she could go lower. So I hmmmd and hawwd a bit and asked if she had anything for 5 or 6 months, because I wasn't sure I could commit to a whole year. Again, with no hesitation she said 'Oh look, I see that we can offer you 6 months for $50. How about that?' Again, I think that's a good deal...but still wanted to see if I could get that 5 months for $25. :-) So I hesitated a bit and pretended to think about it. And with hardly any push at all, she said 'I understand money is tight...let me dig deeper and see if I can find anything better.' 'Oh WOW, this deal is wonderful...how about 5 months for $25?' LOL I wanted to laugh at her 'surprise', but I was just satisfied to dwindle them down without any work whatsoever. So, I'm set through April now for a very low cost. It does seem to depend on which CSR you reach. Good luck!!

Called 888-601-6302. Told them I was utilizing other services and wasn't getting the value for the $. They offered me 1 year for $120 fees/taxes which is what I paid last year. Told them I wasn't going to do that deal. They then offered $49.99 f/t for 6 months which I accepted for the All Access w/streaming. I am happy as this seems the best deal out there.

Tell them you can't afford it. Tell them you want streaming online. They will give you $5 a month for 5 months with FREE STREAMING, absolutely no hassle!

On the phone for 22 min. They wouldnt budge. I was trying for the $99 all access package with streaming for 12 months and was only able to get 6 months for 49.99 fees

On the phone for 9 min. Followed the suggested script (wanted to cancel because the regular subscription price is too expensive). Said no to first offer ($99/year for select), then was given $5/ mo billed monthly for12 months.

just called them renewel 1 yr all access was 236 bucks. Said i spoke to someone earlier who have game me same price i have now of 136 they said ok no problem and they took extra 25 off

Called to cancel as my subscription is up Jan 1st. Got the email showing full price at $280 for full access. He gave me full access deal for $99 including all fees.

12 months $5.68 per month for select. Took 18 mins called back asked for free streaming they said its additional $4ish. I pressed for a free trial but they directed me to website for a free month. I have a feeling if I had asked before agreeing to the year they may have included it. Give it a shot! Great service

Back