How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Got 6 mos for $30 Taxes & Fees = $35.19 Select package

Is there any promotion for getting traffic cheaper -- they said it is $3.99/mo

Called to cancel and they offered me the same deal that I had last year, $120 for total access, for 1 year. I like total access because I can use it on other devices for free. I don't want to be bothered with calling every 6 months to cancel, but they did offer me a cheaper deal for 6 months.

Also got the $5.68 a month for one year for Select Package ' Holiday Special ', with minor credits and all taxes included...$64.82 for the year, very happy, they would not budge on a one time charge, has to be billed monthly, will watch that, bottom line is 1 year vs. every 5 or 6 months dealing with them, 7 minutes on phone

25/5 streaming. I pushed and pushed and couldn't get it for a year. Still a great deal

Just called and they first offered 99.99 per car (I have 2) for a year. Then they offered 49.99 per car. Now they have offered me 5.68 per month per car for 1 year. I took it. So now I am billed 11.36 per month for both cars. Great Deal!

PS Prior years I have called. Last call I got 5 months for $25 for each car. Before that I think I got $99 for the year.

5 minutes on the phone with Allie, and she gave me the 5 mo/$25 deal! Told me that when the 5 months is up to call again and get another promotion! Way to go Sirius! I thought I was going to have to cancel my service today!! Thanks for the tips and feedback on this website! :)

Just received 6 months for $30, same as before. Couldn't get the one year 'holiday special' mentioned below.

I called 1-855-224-4318 because the direct line 1-888-601-6296 had hold time at 88 minutes. The first person in retention where I was transferred by Mike to was May who wouldn't offer much of discount, I called back and got Jennifer who then transferred me to Nancy, I explained I would only stay on if they offered what someone was offered yesterday $5.00 a mo for a year. Before I had to renew every 6 mo's for $30, total was $5.68 that includes taxes but must be withdrawn every mo. Much easier, just needed to insist and be willing to call back to get best deal. Thanks to other (Guest's) for letting us know what is available. I will tell others and I hope this helps someone else.

Worked for me too. Just kept saying no I want to cancel and they gave me $5.68/month for 12 months. Great deal, otherwise I would have cancelled and just used Spotify and Bluetooth music off my phone

Just called and got the $5.68 a month deal, that will work for me..Took about 10 mins of going back and forth........

Just called and spent a total of 6 min with Alex. Was able to get 'Holiday Special' at $5.68 per month for the next 12 months. Was forced to billing monthly and CC on file. Great Deal!!! plus now I only need to call back once a year vs. every 5 months.

Offered 30 for 6 months, which is the same deal I was on. I could honestly say, I don't want to keep calling every 6 months. Cancel me. I was then offered Select for $60 for 12 months, billed monthly. No calls back for 1 year. I'm good with that. With taxes and fees, about $6/month.

Just called. First offer $99/yr. Second 6 mo/$50. I advised I would not spend any more than the $25/5 months I had been paying. Renewed at $5/12 months, billed monthly. Total time on phone 11 minutes.

Today is Nov 15. Nov 14 -27th 2017 is the free listening event. They are promoting 4.99 per month plus fees/taxes on INactive radios with the Select Package and must you a credit card as mentioned on the Preview channel. It appears from the 2 of 3 previous posts, that the 'cancelling' game works with the active ones too to get the 4.99/month (or so) deal for a year. So, you may want to ask for/mention the 4.99/month deal as it may disappear after Nov 27th.

After 4 pitches, got their year end promotion for 4.99/mo fees/taxes for 12 mos. Had to keep card on file this time. Ends up being ~ $6/mo.

Just called and got All Access for 6 months for $50 plus fees (total $64.48). They offered 12 months for $120 plus, but I declined. They refused to double the $50 and make it $100 for 12 months. I went for the 6 mos. Nicest agent in the 10 years I've been renewing. Even forgave the week lapse because I waited too long to call!

Just hung up from talking to CSR and the best deal I could get for All Access was $123.21, which includes fees and taxes for one year. I still think this was too much but I just hate haggling with these people. Was originally quoting me $145.21...but gave me a 'credit'. I read to her where one person got $99 (including fees and taxes) for All Access four days ago and she kept saying it was for Select even though that is not what the subscriber said.

I used a credit card that will expire this December and said repeatedly it was for a one time use and that I should be sent an invoice next year. I was going to look at the time it took to do this transaction but I was so glad to get this over with that I hung up without looking at the phone!

I will have to see if I can do better next November when perhaps I won't be as stressed about other issues in my life!

Played the game and after several times telling them I will only accept the $4.99/month offer I received it. However it is plus tax and fees, so $6.31 per month. They say they didn't offer me this because I didn't have a credit card on file. It must be billed to a credit card and cannot be billed via invoice. Happy to not have to deal with this for 12 months now.... Yay!

Called to renew my two vehicles for select service, rates going up to #359.67 total for the two vehicles, said I wanted to cancel, they offered $99 for each vehicle plus taxes and fees. I said I didn't want to pay more than $5 a month and they told me my account wasn't eligible for those promotions (I've been a customer for 5 years) so I just said go ahead and cancel. During the process I was hung up on. Called back and spoke with Jesse. I was offered $30 for 5 months. I took that, nothing longer available. My advice is to never pay more than $6 a month because once you do it once, its really hard to get anything cheaper afterwards.

Back