How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Just renewed for 99 for a yr. they also said i could call back with additional radios and get 50% off

They auto billed me $54.03 for 3 months. Called, disputed, too expensive etc. Got the 'holiday gift'': $5.00/m for 12 months, billed monthly. Refunded the $54.03. Minimum discussion.

Just ended up paying $60 for 1 yr and I've had them since 2004. I originally got the $99 deal but found an email for $60 for 3 months plus $50 Amazon gift card. Bargained down to the $60 for 1 yr so I don't have to call again anytime soon. Had to leave a card on file, but will call and have them remove it about 3 months from now.

I did not get a bill reminder that my bill was due 12/8/17 so I did not know until today that I was automatically billed the regular rate of 6 months for $95 for the select plan. I was on the 6 months for $30 deal previously. I called and spoke with listener care. The rep repeatedly kept saying I did not qualify for a promotion right now because I just got off one and there are no promotions going on for existing customers. She said emails will get sent out to people randomly. Before even asking if I got an email she said I didn’t qualify for a discounted rate. After talking to her for 30 minutes she wouldn’t give me any discounts. Any advice how to go back to the 6 months for $30 or a different promo? Should I call to cancel right off the bat and see what they say??

Help!

I did not get a bill reminder that my bill was due 12/8/17 so I did not know until today that I was automatically billed the regular rate of 6 months for $95 for the select plan. I was on the 6 months for $30 deal previously. I called and spoke with listener care. The rep repeatedly kept saying I did not qualify for a promotion right now because I just got off one and there are no promotions going on for existing customers. She said emails will get sent out to people randomly. Before even asking if I got an email she said I didn’t qualify for a discounted rate. After talking to her for 30 minutes she wouldn’t give me any discounts. Any advice how to go back to the 6 months for $30 or a different promo? Should I call to cancel right off the bat and see what they say??

Called to renew my SiriusXM All Access subscription (includes internet and Alexa streaming) and asked about the $99 deal. I was told that the $99 deal was for the next tier down subscription, without streaming. They offered me one year of All Access for $140, I talked them down to $120.

I went on chat noticed they had already charged me for my subscription ending today for my trial...now at $19.48 a month the man would not give me much of a deal $10.99 for mostly music not even my select package that I had before at that rate. Ended up calling the 1-88-601-6302 and the nice woman gave me 12 months (offered in an email for $60 plus taxes) for $73.12 (which, I made sure had the deduction of that 19.48 already charged) They did not get my number but already had the last four digits so they were able to bill me that 19.48 before.
Just have to do some action with offers etc. before Dec 16th of 2018. Worth the call.

I was told the $60 special for a year was a Black Friday promo hopefully it will be offered again next year, I was offered $99 for select right away and took it

The current cost is 68.34 per year total billing. Be sure to use your credit card shopsafe feature so that they can not bill you an egregious amount at the end of your term.

I currently have All Access with streaming and the price was going to 306. I was able to get $60 a year without streaming. We agreed on $127 for All Access with streaming.

I just renewed and got the $120/year for All Access. You have to tell them that you are cancelling your subscription. As soon as you tell them that, they will offer you a better rate!

Offered me $99/yr, declined and then was offered $60/yr (apiece) for two cars. Offer was in line with new subscriber offer for Select.

Got $68.16 a year if I let them charge me monthly on my credit card. $5.68 a month.

Today I called and got 1 year of XM select for $60 plus tax and royalties Total was $72.00

Just got the $60 deal for one year ....took me all of about 2 mins. to wrangle the deal...piece of cake!

Back