How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

I've been doing this for a couple of years now. They are mor than happy to give the deal if you talk about cancelling service.

I just end a chat with Sirius and the best they would offer was to reduce my service to the lower level at $10.99 per month. Supervisor didn't respond any differently. Last time I cancelled they came back to me offering better deals a couple of weeks later.

I have done this for 2 years now but it's so frustrating. They charge SO MUCH to people that don't realize they can do this...why not just charge the $25 for 5 months ALL the time? Why make it so difficult??

What happens after the 6 months trial for $30 is up? Do you get another 6 month trial for $30 again???

Btw just called and told them I Knew they were offering a deal of 6 months for $30 ... they kept offering more $$ deals but I said no I want the 6 months for $30 - he ended up only offering the 5 months for $25 fees & tax so I took it - JUST MAKE SURE YOU CALL TO RENEW WITH ANOTHER DISCOUNT BEFORE THEY BILL YOU AT END of 5 Months!

I just signed up for another year XM Select and XM Traffic. Total came to $160.00 that includes all taxes and fees.

I just signed up for another year XM Select and XM Traffic. Total came to $160.00 that includes all taxes and fees. It's pretty much what I've been paying the last couple of years.

been doing this for close to 10 years and it's really annoying. but that said, i called because i was put into quarterly plan at full rate. said it was too expensive and that i'd like to cancel - then they pitched $99/year. i said that was too expensive and i'd like to cancel. they got me a couple clicks from actually canceling and then asked me to confirm why i was canceling. i said i love the service but it's too expensive. then they offered 5 months for $25 (plus fees and taxes). such a pain, but worth the 20 minutes (much longer conversation than usual).

Success! I've been doing this for at least 4 years. As usual, I had to jump through the same hoops. I was told the special offer was expiring and the cost was going to now be $18 a month or $216 a year. I told them to cancel my subscription when it expired. I was then offered one year for $99. I declined. I was offered 6 months for $49. I declined. I was then offered 5 months for $25 which I accepted.

I've been doing this for about 5 years now.

THey always start at 99.. then went to 50... Then went to 5/25 which is what I normally get (Sometimes I get 6/25)

I think for me it helps I've been a subscriber for 12 years.
Just a pain to have to do this all the time..

6 minutes on the phone at 99 for one year. This has been going on for 5 plus years on 3 different cars I'd hold out for the 25 for 5 or 6 months but it's tiring doing for 3 cars every 5 or 6 months Wish they would just have a multi year package at a reasonable rate

I just got the 6 months for $30 but no Howard stern channel. Anyone have the same thing?

I just did the same and got 5 months for $30.00 as well. One question I have is that I never give them my credit card number and only pay by check so how can they bill me the higher fee if I don't cancel in the future?

I just called and was only able to get a deal of six months for $50 but it includes the all access app, also which I was paying $5/mo for. It's a lot better than the $25/mo I have been paying! Thank you!

Politely decline all the offers given and mention the '6 months for $25' deal with promo code XWIS25.

Back