How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

I have had two radios since 2010. One radio just got select for 5 months for $25, and the other one All Access for 6 months for $50

First tried to take care of things via their 'text now' feature, and got nowhere fast. I then called the 800#, and after some mild hemming and hawing, they offered me exactly the same promotion as I had before: 5 months for $25.

Bigger picture, I hate how their business model rakes the consumer over the coals for wanting something as simple as the best price. I'm willing to take the time, but I wonder just how many people don't (and get screwed in the process).

yep played the game again. Renewed 2 cars for 6 monthes at 36.44 each all in after taxes ( the 30 $ deal ) . Tried to get a 3rd car thrown in for a split of the 36. 44. they would not do it, wanted another 36.44. next time I think im going to hold out more . I really want 4 bucks per month.

Have 2-month trial, expires in a week. Called # above: they would offer All-Access for $120.00/yr taxes/fees ($148 final cost).
Clearly they do not want everyone's business.

Just went thru the joke process of cancel or give me the lower rate for another year. Comes to $236 and change for a year of all access (since I listen every day at work) including the taxes and fees.
The 'supervisor' asked why I was seeking the lower rate to renew. I said the fact that I know the lower rate exists isn't enough of a reason?!

once again agreed for the 5 month deal for $25 and tax.. He offered the 1 year for $99 which I declined for lack of use of Sirius and I suggested the $60 for 1 year and tax.. Again he claimed no valid 1 year deal at present, so I'm happy to diary 5 month date on calendar and call then,

I've been doing this for 14 years now. Call and say it's not worth what they're charging and request a better price. First they'll offer 1 year for $99. Say, 'Thank you, but it's too much'. They'll then 'go to their supervisor' and come back with 5 months for $25. I always say, 'make it 6 months and you've got a deal'. That seems to work about half the time. If not, take the 5 for $25. Never pay more than that.

Just received 5 months for $ 23.04, they tried to give a different promotions. I said no ! Thanks for info ..... Sept 29, 2017

Website says 6mos/$30 but when asked she said it was for inactive or new service. I asked about my previous $89/yr and said no longer available. I opted for the $25/5 mos and paid $2 invoice fee just to NOT have my credit card on file. They have been known to get quite loose and dirty with auto renewal if they have your cc on file.

Thanks for the tip. Just called and renewed for 5 mo. at $25. First they offered 6 mo. for $57 but I declined and told them I wanted the advertised internet special!

I called Sirius today after I got an invoice of $98.80 for 6 months. I called and told them that I had no intention of renewing. The customer service rep didn't skip a beat in offering me 6 months for $30.00. With the taxes, invoice fee ($2.00), US Music Royalty Fee, the total was $36.10 for 6 months. I never give a credit card number so they can automatically renew my subscription for some outrageous amount. I pay by check and have them send me a new invoice with the new charge and the removal of $98.80.

this is a deal they offer all the time. i dont know why this keeps showing up as a deal. I have 2 cars with Sirius and i get letters in the mail every time its time to renew offering this same deal by simply logging on to my account and selecting it. .

Back