How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Went through the usual BS but finally got the 6 months for $30 for the select package.

I also went through the usual routine and after 3-4 rounds, got $30/6 months for select. Last round, I told her to just go ahead and cancel. She pretended(I guess)to confirm my email address for cancelation, and while she was doing so, she just got a response to her escalation request authorizing that $30 amount. My subscription expires tomorrow, so it was timely. Thank you so much for posting, Emma!

I was told several days ago I could have the 6 mos for $30 again. I called back today and they kept telling me it was no longer available. After about 15 mins of me saying I want to speak to a supervisor or cancel because I was already told I could have that deal plus I just saw it offered on line, they finally said I could have it.

After renewing be sure you check what they charged you. After arguing for 15 mins about getting 6 mos for $30, I was told I could have the deal and my card was charged and I was told it would expire feb 24, 2018. I then looked in my history on sirius and noticed I was only given a 5 month deal. Instead of calling CSR back I did the live chat and the problem was fixed immediately.

I'm done calling them every six months...have had to do this for 5 years now!! We just let our subscription run out. If they send us something where we can come back for 5 for 25 or 6 for 30 but do it online, we might consider it. But I am not calling them again...it's a JOKE!!! Horrible way to do business.

I just spent 5 minutes getting my all access for 12 months at 99. I didn't even complain about the price. Just let them know I wanted to cancel. She offered me the same promotion I had a year ago. Easy peasy.....

Just got the 6 months for $25 deal for two accounts. Took five minutes. Very nice CSR.

I went to my TOYOTA for service and they had a 3 month-free trial with code 'REFUEL'. I called today and of course they make you pay 3 months besides those 3 free. So I ended up paying 30 tax ($35 total) for all 6 months. Found the deal great so I did sign up for it on both my cars.
So just say you saw the promotion at your dealership and you can get it! Haven't had Sirius XM for years, but I'm fed up with the commercial radios so great deal IMO.

Just finished going through all the process for 4th time to renew. Of course after I said to cancel they came back with 12mo for $99 fee/taxes=$120. That is not a great deal. Next option they gave was the 6mo for $50 fee/taxes, again not the best. Finally got the 5mo for $24.00 fee/tax for $29 total. that works out to about $5.50/month, which is worth the hassle. If they offered a year for $66 total, I'd love that versus calling every 5 months. Oh well, about 5-8minutes total time on phone.

5 months, $29.26. MAYBE 5 minutes? Painless, outside would be better if could online chat or do online.

Just renewed again at $29.94 (plus taxes) for 6 months on the Select Plan. This is my regular 6 month exercise in speaking to India (Debbie & Kevin). They do follow their scripts, but if you're persistent, it's not an issue.

rial period ended yesterday from new car purchase. After listening to all offers mentioned I said ' I and going to go and will call back if i want to re-start my service' I was OFFERED $89.00 For A Year with STREAMING!!

Renewed my select plan at 5 months for $27 (after taxes). This was after I rejected the 1 year for $120 offer when I first told them I was cancelling. 10 minute phone call. Piece of cake!

6 months for $30...she did offer the one year for $99, then went to 6 months for $50, then she went on hold and came back with the 6 months for $30 after I said it was too much money and was going to cancel.

i have an offer for 6 mths for $30 15.99/mth thereafter... is that a good deal? code is SAVE30M if anyone needs to know

I tried the plan, and had no luck (at first). I used the phone number here, and first told them I wanted to transfer my 9 y/o lifetime membership to our new car. I was 99% sure that wouldn't work, but it took 20 minutes and two people to figure out I couldn't. So the best deals they could offer me were WAY too much so I said thanks, good-bye. She then did the 'confirm email' deal (again), but said there was nothing she could do so I really DID say good-bye.

I couldn't believe after everything I read here and on other forums this was the best I could get!! Now I was steamed. I called the same number, immediately got someone here in the US. She explained that the number was supposed to be only if I had cancelled and she had nothing to offer me if I was still in a trial. Darn! So I said, I guess I have to call back. We schmoozed a few more seconds, then she said, however, IF you knew what kind of rate you wanted, that you had heard about, I could probably give it to you! NOW we're talking! Well, I tried to remember all of this, so I threw out $30 for 6 or 5 months, but that hubby really wanted streaming. I also mentioned the $99 deal, as I didn't really want to have to call back. She said, what about $99 PLUS streaming with the Select! I said done, here's my credit card. It was actually very enjoyable, nothing like the first call. I could hardly understand either woman, plus it was obvious they had to keep to a script. I do wish I had remembered the $89, promo listed below, but I'm happy with this. Thanks!!

Back