How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

This worked for me. I said I was aware of a promotion around $120 for the all-access subscription in the chat box. The person made me wait for like 2 minutes and then offered it to me. The first offer was like $255.

I was recently billed for $231.66 for my automatic renewal on one radio. Today I called and said that I wanted to add a second vehicle radio to my account, and that I had been told there were a couple of specials going on for existing customers. He quoted me the $99 for one radio. I had to ask him for a special on the second radio. After he reluctantly agreed, I said, wait, I hear there is a special for $25 for 6 months. He reluctantly gave me both radios for $30 each (plus fees). I will calendar the 6 month date and will call back and ask for another special rate.

I just renewed for the Select Package at a rate of 6 months for $30. It took a little negotiating but he finally offered it.

The 5 for $25 or 6 for $30 is the Select plan which does not offer streaming on devices. You need the All Access plan for that.

this was a life saver i had $150 for 12 months went online to cancel my serious xm the website offered me the deal 6 months $30 and credited my account about $85 going back into my credit card :) granted this package of 6 months $30 is not as robust as my previous xm package not as many stations but i am ok with that.

Called and was offered $99 for 12 months, declined the offer, and was offered $30 for 6 months (which includes the app streaming).

Just tried this & they said since I'm already on a promotion, I can't do another. I'm going to call & ask for retention dept - no way am I paying $91 in 2017 & have it go to $218 for 2018!!!

I just called today our renewal subscription for both cars were due and I received a bill for both cars for $268 I about choked so when I called they tried to offer me the $99 offer for a year and I said no way will just cancel after 15 years of service and then finally I mentioned I heard about a discount five months for 25 or six months for 30 and they finally gave it to me at 25 for both cars for 5 months each so the total came to $56.00 and don't keep a card on file with them because they will automatically charge you the full rate when it's due for renewal just say it's a one time charge and you do not want it on file but when they do paper billing they will charge you $2.75 per billing and they do not have paperless billing online you can pay over the phone for free

Thanks for this number. Very pleasant person, year charge for All Access of $119 plus taxes, fees, and obscene Music Royalty Fee, $16.66 resulted in $138 for the year. Acceptable to me for one radio.

Thanks so much for sharing! I received my bill today for XM Select standard rate 95.94 tax= 119.06 for 6 mths. I tried to handle via account online and chat, but no luck...said there were no promotions available for me. I called in and selected cancel service. I was very chill, briefly explained that I hardly use the service and just can't justify spending that much. She then started offering me lower rates... 99.00 for the year, then 49.00 for 6 mths. Each time I paused and then responded with nooo that's still too much. Then she got down to the 25.00 for 5 months! I said ok, I can do that. Now I did have to go ahead and give my credit card #, but I've notated my renewal date in my calender and will call in before then to do this again. Thanks again for sharing!

I have 2 radios that expire within 3 days of each other. They won't put them on the same account. Told me I had to call back and do the 2nd one. DUMB! Plus they need to hire people that you can understand.

I just called and got the All-Access for 6 months for $50. Thanks again! This is my second time around using this site. :)

Name: Donald J. Stengel 757 Pinecrest Dr., Jefferson, WI 53549
Have present subscription... would like to know when it expires as have misplaced my notes from when I last subscribed... please advise of expiration date! Do you have any special renewal rates @ the present time... What might those rates be? Please advise...
[email protected]

I apparently had an old number that got forwarded to regular customer service, which offered no discounts. Called this number and got year for $112.70, including tax and fee. Thanks.

Just got off the phone. I was immediately offered 1 year for $99 which would end up be in $128 all in with taxes & fees. I have normally taken that every year, but this time politely said that was still too much since I'm looking to renew 2 radios. I asked for the 6 months for $30. There was only a little push back, but she was polite and then said she could do that. I'm happy. Now to reset my reminder!

Back