How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Just got 6 months for $29 plus tax. Had to decline several 'special offers' and insist on the $29 rate.

Still works. 5 months for $25 plus taxes/fees. Only takes 5 minutes to call them up and negotiate it down. Give them any excuses you can, otherwise call back again.

6 months for $25 plus tax. They were gonna give me the 5 months for $25 but I told them to cancel and he added a month.

They offered 6 months for $49.95 tax. I told them that I was not interested and cancelled my subscription. They assured me that this was the best offer that they could make, even when I told them to cancel. I did cancel.

Just got the 6 months for $29.99 They offered other not so good deals, and kept asking if that was good enough for me. Of course I kept saying no until they got to the one I wanted. Also, tell them you want to be sent an invoice in the mail, and you will write a check. That way they don't have your credit card on file!

I was able to all access for 6 month for $50, tax/fees = $56.94.
Thanks!! I was paying 54.64 every 3 months for select package,. what a rip off!

Just got a great deal was paying $150.21 yr for just music station.. upgraded to all stations and now payin $30.00 for 6 mos. thank you all for posting.

Read terms and conditions on renewal. Just because you don't give card does not mean they will not invoice you, and send to collections if you don't cancel according to their terms. Keep the proof!!

Just got deal for $30.00 for 6 months plus tax. Thank all for the posting. I was paying $99 yr. and thought this was a deal. What a rip off...will be calling in 6 months for same deal.

I asked for better deal or cancel. They didn't offer a deal. they just cancelled.

After negotiating for about 5 minutes I got 6 months for $30 plus tax. I have been doing this for several years. Always successful.

Just plug in your Smartphone thru USB in your car. Then, pick one of your music apps - Pandora, Play Music, Spotify or Amazon. Start streaming and select your music channel for FREE. Why pay? Sirius XM will be gone within 5 years, as a result, they just have an agreement to purchase Pandora. Don't waste anymore $$$$!

Was paying $75 a qtr for Select Pkg plus internet radio. Called the number above and just stated I read on the internet that people were paying $50 for 6 months for All Access and I wanted that. So they moved my packages to that payment plan that still incl. internet radio!

5 months for $25 per radio (we have 2) for select package...Immediate offer was $99/year. I said I'd think about it and call back...But wait - there's one other deal....

Someone mentioned below that All Access prices went up June 1--I just got All Access for $50 for 6 months.

I have SiriusXM in my vehicle. I just paid 30 for 6 months tax. I don't know what plan I actually have. I was wondering what the all access plan was and what others are paying. I mainly want to access the Xm App.

Back