How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Just called and was successful: I have 1 car radio with the Select Access package and they were going to 'auto-charge' me over $200 it. Simply called and nicely said that I could not pay double from what I paid last year. 'Amber' immediately offered the $99 Select plant for 12 months for a grand total of $123.80. Only frustrating item is remembering to 'cancel' before the auto renewal date.

Just renewed 2 radios....6 month renewal Select package for total of $74 all in. Close to what I had in past and for $6 per month for each radio including fees a decent deal. Waited until my current subscription expired and they waived several days of extra charges. Rep was pleasant and did a good job working through.

Just got All Access for 6 months $50.00. Had Select scheduled to renew for 1 yr $218.55. What a savings!

I have two radios and have grown incredibly frustrated with how SiriusXM deals with that. There isn't a plan that allows multiple radios so each radio requires its own subscription. One account, but two subscriptions.

The challenge for me is the plethora of music sources I am already paying for such as Google Play. I can load up my phone with more music than I'll ever listen to and stream it via bluetooth at no additional cost to me. I am cancelling my subscriptions. It's just not worth the added cost each month.

Just got off the phone with Sirius XM and was also able to get the $50 All Access deal. Like the guest several posts below I had a renewal for $218.55 for the Select plan coming up. Thanks Sirius.XM and Thanks to the CSR who was actually fun to deal with. Keeping trying, it's there.

i just got 5 months for 33.90. i forgot to cancel by one day. so i had to pay 2.77!!! for one day. still okay by me since that is all i listen to.

Less than 10 minutes. I got offered the 99 deal. Said no. Then they offered 6 months for like 48. Then I said I saw the 6/30, she 'checked my account' and said I was available for it. Because she started it from today, I got a couple of bucks back (my current was due to end June 1) and it ended up costing me 31.32 for six months.

Just called and got the 5 month promotion for 2 radios at $25 plus tax and fees for each. I just called and said I saw the promotion online and I wanted that to save money. She did offer me the year for $99 but I took the 5 because it was cheaper. Took like 10 mins and I was done.

Just got the bill and called them. I got the 28.49 per radio for 5 months. They write off the difference if you tell them you are not comfortable with the overage between the expiration date and the date you get the bill. I don't pay with a credit card- they send me a bill. As long as you are kind to the representative they always seems to work with you. Why we don't get this for a one year period I don't know.

Since I have been with them for 10 years they allowed me to get the $79 a year deal.

I did have to barter back and forth, but they did finally give me the $30 for 5 months plus fees and taxes.

All access for 120/yr. Didn't mind paying the extra 10 bucks over the 6 month special because I don't have to deal with these guys for a whole year.

Worked as described. 5 minute call, locked in @ $99 for the next year. Thanks for the tip!

easy peasy. 10 minutes on the phone and I got both of our radios for the same deal we had last year, $99 for all access. Saved me close to $300 in 10 min

EASY!! got a bill for $273 for next years subscription. called in i was super nice. told them i wanted the 6month for $30 they offered me 1yr for $99 i told them no not at this time and then they offered 6 for $30. subscription didn't expire for another month so they gave me a $13 credit and total was $22.16 including taxes fees and invoice amount. SCORE!!! didn't give them a cc number so they cant auto charge me in 6 months. yes it is stupid we have to do this but it took 5 min to save over $200.
i look for these posts every time i renew and it works every time. thanks guys

Got the 6 for $30.00 today. Easy breezy. Spoke to a very nice guy and because I was over my due date, it amounted to $2 something more, bringing the total to $37.09. I Hate having to play this game, but with spotify as an option, I don't feel pinned down anymore. Good luck everyone.

Back