How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Just got the $29.20 $4.90 tax and fees =$34.10 minus prepaid balance on each of two radios for XM Select. Same deal as I got 6 months ago.

We did the dance routine first (I want to cancel, transferred to another agent, offer of $99 per year, and finally settled on the 6 months deal that I requested). Already putting it on the calendar to call in October. To get XM Select for two radios for less than $140 per year is a good deal in my book.

I just paid 33.72 for 6 months (all fees included). Turned down the $99/year offer and requested the same deal as I was offered last time. Because I had set a reminder on my phone, I only had a 38 cent credit (subscription was set to renew 05/01/2017 for almost 15.00/month), but now I'm good through 11/01/2017. Just have to set a reminder on phone to negotiate again in 6 months.

I had received a 6-month for $30 mail offer to 'reactivate' my service -- it was never turned off and the renewal date was May 7. The representative insisted that my service was not active. In any case, when he asked why I wanted that rate, I told him it was much less than the $158 annual rate I was offered on-line to renew for a year. I told him I wanted the 6 month/$30 rate and after a wait on the phone I got it (plus $8.60 fees and taxes, less $2.16 credit for the remaining days).

I was on the 6 months for $30 plan which was set to expire on 5/2. I told the rep I wanted to renew my subscription. I was told that offer was no longer available and I was going to be billed $119. I told them to cancel my subscription. I was told there was a $99 for one year offer. I told them I was on a fixed income & SiriusXM was a luxury I could do w/o. The rep said to hang on while she searched for other deals. She came back on & said she had located a 5 month for $25 deal. I accepted that offer. See you in 5 months Sirius & we can repeat this song & dance again.

7 minutes.. 6 month select for $30. from the start I said that was all I could afford and we just went down the ladder until we got to the 6 for $30. already have the calendar reminder set for November

I went online and got 6 months for $29.99 (~$36 with taxes and royalty fee) by clicking 'change plan'

I have been paying the 5 months for 25 select for many years. I have 3 radios. After checking this site 6mths ago I saw people were getting 6 for 25 and requested that. I always call right before the renew date and just say I want what I am paying or I am cancelling and it usually goes quick. They make the higher offers first but if you are firm but nice in relaying what you want they skip most of the spill. Today it was 5 min if that. I was told today that the lowest offer for 2017 was 6 months for 29.99 rather than the 25 and I said that would work. 33.94 total for each of my 3 radios. It is a pain to have to do this every renewal but definitely worth the savings. We had a portable radio I was going to turn off the last time but was offered a newer model for free if I did not and they credited me enough to cover the swap fees and really made it free when it was all said and done. I do this every 6 months with Dish Network too and get 25 off for 6 months over and over.

Told them I wanted to cancel...Started with offer of 99...a little back and forth and got it for $25 for 5 months

The rep told me I owed money because I was past due. (the year ended, I changed credit card, so they couldn't autobill at full price). I said cancel it, she said she couldn't because of past due.. I hung up.

Has anyone tried this wil the All Access pass for 1 year? I tried this at my last renewal and it didn't work. They wanted to cancel it. :(

I tried all access: 12 months for $100. They kept offering me $120. They finally agreed to 6 months for $50 - with fees it became $64.48. I explained that my mobile phone app SUCKS and I shouldn't be paying more money for less access. Does anyone else Android app stink? (Cuts out or won't load). My desktop version works great though!

Had to call twice - first guy was a d**k. But the second guy gave me the $99 immediately.

Thanks. Got renewed with Select XM . 6 months for $30. Original bill was going to be 12 for $250. Crazy that people have to go through this, but at least got the discounted price.

This deal keeps on working.
All access 6 months @ $50.
I forgot to call them to cancel and reup so they charged my card on file for $23.90 for last month but prorated the difference when I renewed today. They will try to sell you other packages including the 1 year @ $120 but let them go trough their sales call protocol and then insist on the 6 month for $50.

Renewed All ACCESS for $50.00 but had to be insistent that all other deals were too expensive.It took a total of 10 minutes.
The key on these special deals is to call them back before the billing cycle is complete to renew the same offer.

Back