How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

It worked! I said exactly what was written and I got 5 for 25, thanks for the awesome tip

Thanks got 6 months for $30 or $5 per month. Asked them to continue that when the 6 months come up.

Called today- reactivate as trial on new veh expired. SHe agreed to waive the $15 activation fee and I had a special they mailed for 6 months $30 tax fees $36.40. They would not double it for $60/year :) I always ask them NOT to keep my credit card on file and to mail me something about renewal.

Just renewed for 5 months at $25.00 with tax. I told them I was cancelling due to the cost. Offered $99. for year, still too much, eventually came around to the $25.00 for 5 months. I will be calling back in 5 months, for a better rate on the select package.

Just called and told the rep that my service was to renew tomorrow and the rate was too high. I told him if there were no other offers that I wanted to cancel. He gave me 12 months for $99 taxes & I said it was too much. He then gave me 6 months for $48 taxes and said to me he was sure it was too much and I agreed. He then said he could give me the same rate I had, 6 months for $29.94 taxes. It took less then 5 minutes for the whole process.

I had the trial year for internet radio and car radio which would have renewed at $270.00. ( my trial was $54.00) I called to cancel and was offered All Access deal for $120.00 for a year. Never let it auto renew. I think they will always offer a deal and just hope people forget about the auto renewal.

this did NOT work for us. we declined their first offer and so they processed our cancellation. oh well, it's too expensive anyway.

Oh boy did we haggle. I can't pay $244 for a year! That's bs. Back and forth several times...but I got it for $99. A year.

First offer was $99 a month plus taxes and fees. Said no, what about 6 months for $30. Came back with 6 month for $29.99 with taxes and fees $33.84. Accepted that offer.

The first offer was $99 a month plus taxes and fees for Select. Said no, what about 6 months for $30. Came back with 6 months for $29.99 with taxes and fees $33.84. Accepted that offer.

Worked great! Got the same 'all access' that I have now for $119, plus they said I had a credit on my account (???), so when it was all said & done went from $244 to $83 for another year! Sweet!!!

worked great! I contacted the number above, they asked if the reason why I was cancelling was ONLY because of the price, not the service and I said yes. The agreed to find me a better offer since they were guessing that I must have had a promotion in the past and when it renewed it renewed at full price. I received 50% off- it was 1 yr at 119.00 because I have internet access and Howard Stern-not the standard package. I consider that pretty good. With internet access I can download Sirius on any of my devices outside of the car and also have access to archives if I miss any thing. I never knew that. Now I can listen to Sirius at work on my device! A big thank you for this site!

Thank you for this$. We have 2 radios and have been customers since 2005. It angers me to have to do this (and I missed the window last year). I was able to get $80 for family friendly (no comedy, Howard Stern, Hip Hop) for my XM radio and $119 for all access, and got the music royalty fee waived on that one. I was also past due on my account and got that amount waived. Next up is DirecTV...

Got the $99 rate on Select Package renewal today. Had to call back 1 time to get the $99 rate

Back