How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Got $99 dollar deal easy, just super retarded we have to do this every year. Just give us the $100 deal and stop the bullshit.

Just called and asked for the $99 Tax/Fee's. Had a little push back but eventually was granted what i requested.

worked right away. they couldnt go lower than the $99, but i have now done this two years in a row and it's worked. thanks for the savings!

I told them $99 was too much and asked they cancelled my service. They went to $89 for 12 months with the same service I already had. With taxes and fees the total was $108.47

The very nice rep started with the $99 taxes per year deal. Told him it was too much. He went to $48 for 6 months. Said that's basically the same price as the first one. Then I got the 5 mos. for $25 offer. Hmmmm... 'Can we make that $60 for a full year?' I asked. After several conflabs with his supervisor, we ended up at a total annual fee of $78,, including taxes and royalty fees. Then he adjusted it retro to the renewal date which lowered the final fee a few more dollars. This is basic $5 per month before taxes, etc. deal for a full year. Just stick with it. It's not hard to get a great deal.

There is 3 offers for select and 2 for all access. 1 free radio offer just keep saying no and u will get it

This did NOT work. My husband and I have called twice now, and they can see exactly how often you are calling. So for those who say if one CSR doesn't offer you the deal, just try another, this does not work. Both stood firm on the regular pricing, even after we said we would cancel due to the cost. CSR stated that you need to receive an email offer or through the mail to qualify for a discount.

would not go for the $78 for a full year but they did renew 6 months for $31.91

Just cancel, or let your subscription expire. It should still work for a week or two after the cancelation. During that period you should get a few phone calls and mailings to resubscribe. We've done this three times and are paying $25 for 5 months.

Was at the 25 for 5 ( Wich was quick and easy to get after my trial was about to expire ) though from the trial I was missing being able to stream ( especially Masters coverage ) so I called and did the 99 for 6 for all access, that will cover me through the summer for golf, baseball and into football coverage, have to make another decision in October - they prorated the coverage so it was only 78 till October..

I approached it by saying 'Hi. I wanted to know if you have any promotions right now. If not, I need to cancel.' They have to tell you about their promotions when you approach it this way. I've done it for years.

Just renewed at $25 for 5 months. Boy...could hardly understand the csr and it sounded like there were 15 kids screaming in the background...but got the deal done with no invoice fee,

Spot on!! Got 5 months for $25 for both vehicles. Just got to remember to renew before 5 months end or rate goes up to $28/month.
Thanks for info

I did not get one person to budge. Will not tell me specials because I do not qualify. What am I doing wrong? Also told they do not have a customer retention dept.

worked for me... Told rep wanted to cancel because my promo ran out.. and that i can't justify 20 bucks per month when i could stream from my phone. They offered 99 for one year, then i simply said how bout what i had before 6 months for 30.. and they agreed.. less than 5 min on phone..

Back