How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Just called and got 6 months for $55.92 taxes and fees included. Thx for the tip.

Called before current subscription ran out. Got All Access for 119 tax, Nav Traffic for 24.94, and Travel Link for 11.94. All for one year. Also received a 11.39 credit off of that due to their error in billing. I always get an invoice sent to me with no invoice fee instead of paying with credit card.

Called to renew early. Got All Access for 119=taxes, Nav Traffic for 24.94, Travel Link for 11.94. A for 1 year. Also received a 11.39 credit due to a billing error on their part.I always ask for an invoice without an invoice charge and always pay by check.

$99.00 A YEAR IS WAY TO MUCH FOR JUST AN AIRWAVE TRANSMISSIONS WHICH ARE REALLY FREE. SO I WOULD ONLY PAY 29.99 A YEAR. EVERY YEAR NOT JUST PROMO.

Just called a day before subscription was to auto-renew and told them I was going to cancel unless I could get a lower rate. They immediately offered me the 1-year Select renewal at $99 plus fees/taxes equaling just over $118.00. Since I have two radios, $236 is much better than the $400 that it would have been. Fifth year in a row calling to cancel and getting a deal.

My subscription expires April 27, 2017 and the renewal was going to be $223.18 for the SirusXM Select. Last year I paid over half that amount I don't get why we have to call and play their little game of wanting to cancel. Then they put you on hold and check my account and don't want to lose me as a customer. 12 months $107.05 I don't really like Howard Stern or all the sports so didn't want to 'All Access' I'm happy since it includes my NAV and Traffic.

Just got off the phone. Was offered $15.99 per month plus taxes. Then offered $99 for 12 months. Told them I needed a better price and got $24.99 plus tax for 5 months. Happy to call back again in August to get another new price. $5 per month - I'm happy to pay that! Entire process took less than 10 minutes.

You all realize that you aren't really getting a deal? Your perception is deceptive.Their unrealistic inflated rate is offered, then you threaten to cancel, then they offer a 'discounted' rate which forces you to call each year and go through their song and dance routine once again. But there is no deal, just profit for them. I used to do that but no more.

I must be really bad at this. I usually don't have a problem. I can't get them to budge.

OK, so thank you thank you thank you. I was calling the wrong number (the one on their site). Thanks for providing this number & I was able to get the 5 months for $25 which is an incredible deal.

I just called to cancel and got the $99/year ($118 with fees). Took 5 minutes and cut my bill in half.

Worked perfectly for me, thanks so much! I originally called the number that was in my renewal email, but all they were willing to do was shrink the amount of channels I could access for a lower price. Doing it this way, I kept my current package for the same $99 that I paid last year. This works great!

I was on a 6 month for $30 deal after I bought the car and they offered to do that again or 99/year. I said do the 6 months and set up a calendar entry to call this number back again (with a link to this site to remind me as well!) Thank you!

just called, bought used car from dealer, they wouldn't budge for me either and I'm 54 disabled woman, and don't drive a lot... Asian girl said ask my dealer. LoL.

I did the 5 months for $25 on two radios. I would have rather done the $99/yr so I wouldn't have to mess with for a year, but after taxes and fees the 5 month plan was a better way to go. In my case I very much am willing to cancel if I can't get a good rate because while I like the service I don't use it enough to justify anything more than $5-8/mo. Once they understand it's no bluff I get the deal.

Call every 5 months and get the best deal ($25.00). DO NOT give these jokers a credit card number. Pay by check. If they have your CC info, they will auto renew you at highest price. I've never been so frustrated by a system of billing as this nonsense.

Back