How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

i just got a 50% discount so I got all access plus streaming for 139.43 and since my debt card was messing up they are sending me a bill in the mail and i got a 1/2 month credit since my subscription didnt expire till april 1st

Thanks. It worked in less than ten minutes. Got it down from $270 to 119 for 12 months including on line.

My renewal came for $218.55 after getting the $99 rate last year, I called the phone on the website 1-866-635-5027 and the agent said he could not help, that the only offer I had available to me. I read this and called the number you gave, I was able to get the $99 rate like last year, Thanks!

Thanks!
I just got Sirius Canada for 6 mos for $36 tax including online/internet.
I first signed up for $136/ yr. all-in, then I found this page, called them back to complain, and now they are processing a $90 credit to my Visa card.
I just have to remember to call them back in late August/early September, to renew at a better rate for 6 more months.

My 12 month all access renewal came in at $298.29 - 1 XM radio, and very little use on phone...Told them it was ridiculous with so many free options out there....1st offer was $120 for 1 year, 2nd offer was 6 months for $49.99 3rd offer was 5 months for $25 (not all access though)...went with $49.99 and will call again in Sept.

They must make a killing off those people who just auto renew and do nothing!! Thanks for the info!

Got my automatic yearly renewal for $218.00 about a week ago. Called this number, and told them i wanted to cancel because the price was too high. Was immediately offered my original $99.00 subscription, and refunded the $99.00 difference (minus taxes). Absolutely works!

A bit confused. I called to cancel my account. They did not offer any discount. My account is cancelled?????

My renewal was $232.00. I was offered and accepted the 1 year for $99 deal. Thank you Emma!

My 3 month renewal of $58.46 arrived in the mail. I got the bill late so still owed $15 for the past month. CSR gave me 3 offers... $99 for 12 months, $45 for 6 months then the final $25 offer (5months). He's gonna bill me my grand total with my balance added of $45.08. Renewal will be in August! No way I'll pay full price EVER!

Just called number, got 2 cars total of $368 a year down to $210.Definitely works

Well didn't work for me, I've been with them since 2006. Paid them every year in full at discounted price. Not this year, offering $100 off my 273.49 invoice. I have canceled. Screw them.They must think I need their XM crack.

called yesterday to get my $207 reduced, the CS person offered me a different plan for less but it didn't include our top 3 channels. Told her I'd think about it and hung up.
Call back to this number today, which is a different phone number, told her I was canceling, got the usual offered $99/yr plan (which I was told yesterday was not available since I used my discounts)......

I talked with an agent who could not do any better than my bill of $218.55. I said that this was too much and needed to cancel. I was transferred to the cancellation department where I explained my dilemma of the high cost and that I needed to cancel. The agent stated that since I was a loyal customer, he would give me another promotion of $112.14.

I've always told them that I would have to cancel my service if I couldn't get a better price. Recently I saw that the promo that I was getting had expired. Next thing I know they charged me $76 for 3 months. Called them and cancelled my service. In a week I had an offer in the mail from them for $30 for 6 months of service.

Call duration- 9 minutes 20 seconds
Offered six months of Select for $49 plus taxes and fees = $57.92, which is half price.
Worth the call. Very smooth transaction.

Back