How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Just called and tried to cancel. They credited my account for what's left of my current subscription and extended my service until August. Only had to pay $17... Uh yes please!! Thanks for the tip!

I have used discounts to renew my service for the past 3 years.Today (March 4) I called the number and told them I wanted to cancel. The CSR asked why and I said it was the cost. He offered me $119 for 12 months of All Access. I told him I had paid $50 for 6 months and he renewed me at that rate!

I had to call twice. The first CSR wouldn't budge, but when I called back I was able to get $119/year. They originally wanted me to pay $274 and I've been a customer since 2006. I received a 50% discount and I'm happy. Ask for the supervisor who apparently can authorize promotions.

Took me five minutes on the phone and received the same deal as last year, All-Access with ability to listen online for $136/year. This is the 3rd year I've done this. I wish they would just offer a realistic price and save everyone the hassle.

Just called after coming off a 3-month trial period. Was 1st offered $19.99/month to renew. I said no thanks. I said I had a code for 6 months for $25. Was told that code had expired in Feb. I then asked for the 6 months for $30. 5 minutes later I had extended my service for $35.98. I'm happy. Just have to remember to call in 5 months and 29 days to get another deal! :)

25 minutes on the phone, 5 months for $25 instead of the $36 3-month renewal.

Called today and got all access for one year for 112 dollars for a year thank

got all access for $58.64/6 months tax, fees, etc. included. You just have to be persistant about cancelling if they won't give you the price...fairly easy process

Go online at sirirusxm.com/textoffer
and get 6months for 29.94 or one year for $99

I just called and got 6 months for cad38 tax included. This is good as I am located in Canada but I told them that I saw a rate of 30 for 6 months on the Internet. The nice lady gave it to me. Very good deal!

Awesome - had just rec'd my renewal for XM All Access for $204.88. Called and was offered $136.64 - I asked if that was the best she could do? She finally got me down to $100.28 for 1 year, including fees & taxes. I have been customer for at least 5 years - BTW. Thanks!

Back