How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

I like to get an offer for $5 mo. no hassle for 1 or 2 year. Even if I get a limited WGTS or similar would appreciate, due to my health I can n't travel a lot so many times the local FM serves me better. But now I have to go for a special treatment thats 4hr away from my home would prefer to get hear some sermon or gospel messages on the way and back. Just 1 channel would be good to take away the pain and monotone. May GBY.

Just got 1 year $99 on both cars. With pro-rates was $167. Beats the $240 they were murdering me for. I guess my account renewed at higher price and I missed it. Anyway done deal. Rep asked me where I saw this promo, I said don't worry about it just give me the deal or I have to cancel. He gave me the deal. And yes agree with all of you doing this again in a year is misery. But today I won. Good luck!

I went to look at the 'change my subscription' online and they offered the 6 months at $29 or 1 year at $99. I immediately chose the 6 months! No phone call required!

I was offered 5 months for $25 tax for Sirius Select package after being offered $99/year for it.

I had to insist several times that I wanted the $5/month deal, but I finally got it, 6 months for $30 taxes.

I just canceled my service with them after my six month @ $30 deal ended. The lowest they went was $48/six months, which doesn't sound like a bad deal but I was waiting to be offered something better, which didn't happen so I canceled. I'm good for another month which I expect to get numerous emails and letters with offers.

Just renewed my script at 12:16 EST 28 Feb 17 and paid $141 for All Access and online access for 1 year. I always ask for the promotional deal which is roughly 50% less than there 1st price. I bet I could get them down more but I still think its worth the price. Comes to about $11/mo.

I just got six month select plan for $35.00. Had to cancel first. When they transferred me they offered me $100 for 1year then $50 for six months. I told them that wasn't acceptable and eventually they offered the $35 for six months.

Feb 28 - ending a 6 mo for $30 trial. Told the CSR that I don't use the service that much and would be canceling and hope she could offer me a good deal.

1st offer select for 12 mo. @ $99 Told her that's over $8 and I was looking for around $5/mo
2nd offer select for 6 mo @ $50 I laughed and said that's the same offer and not interested
3rd offer select for 5 mo @ $25 I requested 6 mo @ $30 and waive the taxes and fees.

Said she would waive the taxes and fees and would be billed $30. Looked at my account and was billed $36. Even if she doesn't credit me the $6 I have the same plan as my 6 mo trial. On the phone about 5 minutes.

Thanks for this number to call.

Just called and did 2 radios each $30 for six months. Started with the $24.99 promo code but they said it was no longer available. That's BS but I had a $25 deal on each radio for the last six months. Wasn't going to haggle over a few more bucks. Better than $100 each on a regular renewal. I put this on my calendar so I can call a couple days before the expiration. Easier that waiting for the regular renewal rate to hit.

Excellent.....got the $99 renewal with no fuss and no mess. Took about 10 minutes and the rep couldn't have been more accomodating. Yes, it's not as good as the 6 month deal but I don't want to keep calling every 6 months so this is worth it. Got that done for another year.

I was paying $20 for 5 months. With tax this deal was $24. They say they do not offer this deal any more. They offered the 5 months for $25. I got them to include the taxes and fees and I now just have an invoice for $25. Also the best deal on all access plan was $8 per month. That's 6 months for $50. Only call 1 day before your plan expires. If not you will loose the prorated fees for switching early.

Called Sirius to extend service. Been a customer for 17 yrs. Was told they do not have ANY special offers other than a multi radio discount- I have 3. Asked for $99 per year and was told they don't offer that price. I assured them I knew that they did offer that and reminded them that I normally pay $25/$30 for 6 months. We were not able to agree. The offer for one radio for select for 1 yr was $189

We called and they would not budge and give us deal. So we went on the internet and found this page. We called back and just asked for the 5 for $25 and without hesitation they and they said no problem.

Just called and was on phone about 5 mins. Was offered the 5/$25 for select and 6/$58 for all access. WOW. Thank you

Make sure to call. Don't use online chat. I tried 3x and got no deal at all . I called the phone number to cancel. I have the select and Internet radio and They want over $300 to renew. The rep was very friendly and gae me the all access package for $125 plus taxes and fees of course. My service actually expired 10 days ago but, the current card on file had been hacked and cancel awhile ago, so they couldn't charge it for the annual fee. So with the new package and fees including the 10 extra days it was 145.00. I was happyv with that.

Worked perfectly. 8 minutes on the phone. Got 6 months for $36.49 including taxes and fees. Thanks!

Back