How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

only offered me the same deal as before...6 months of all access for $61... was unable to get it for the $25 a month like others are... they only offered me Select for $29 but that has no streaming.... told them to shut it off.

Just renewed 6 months for $25.00 two weeks ago. Told them I would cancel if not. They agreed to do it!

I just got $30.53 for 5 months. Waived a $11 fee based from invoice date. Completed in less than 5 minutes. It is crazy the variety of fees/time frames that people are offered. I always tell them to 'bill me' and send an invoice. Never give your debit/credit information.

Just got the Select service for $24.99 ( same as I have gotten for several years) plus fees after being offered one year for $99, six months for $49. Took 3 minutes. Called yesterday and a different rep would not budge and only offered lesser package for web price pf $10.99. What a silly game.

My free trial expired a few months ago and they really made me work for the offer. I had to call twice. My first call I said I read online there was a $99 All Access offer. The woman said the only offer she could give was $199 All Access. When I declined she offered $99 Select. I declined bc I wanted All Access & she said there was nothing else she could do.
I called back 10 minutes later & that rep said the offers were radio-specific and there were NO offers at all for my phone. He was ready to get off the phone when I asked if he could ask his manager if there was anything he could do. He then offered $199/year for All Access. I declined & he came back with $120 tax (~$146) for All Access $15 reactivation fee. I asked if he could waive the activation fee & he did. I also asked if he could remove my card & not keep it on file, which he did. He really made me work for the discounts but thanks to this site I knew I could persist.

This works!! I just received renewal for All access one vehicle for $273.22 for 12 months. I called, asked to downgrade to select and receive the $30 fee that my friend had received . The rep was very nice, offered $191.88 for 12 months of select, I asked again politely for the $30 offer, she looked and said she could offer $99 for 12 months, I told her that I could not justify the expense, she asked if I could hold and she would see if the $30 offer was still available, after 1 minute came back and offered the $29.94, $34.10 with taxes and fees, since bill was due in 11 days, pro-rated and deducted $8, charged $25.88 for 6 months. Will receive an email 10 days before next 6 month billing, I have also made a note to call prior to and ask for the same offer again.

Same thing as everyone else. I have two radios on different accounts. I politely haggled and was also offered the 5 month/$25 deal on the third try. Hang in there and you can save some decent money for about 5-10 minutes of your time. Too bad that we have to do this dance twice a year though.

Same thing as everyone else. I have two radios on different accounts. I politely haggled and was also offered the 5 month/$25 deal on the third try. Hang in there and you can save some decent money for about 5-10 minutes of your time. Too bad that we have to do this dance twice a year though.

Feb 22, 2016, called main number, just said I was ready to cancel, (currently on monthly) was very polite with firm tone, rep immediately offered $99 for next year. So more than cut my bill in half, thanks! They made a big deal about how it would renew in a year at the much higher annual rate (around $220 I think) if I didn't cancel before the one year anniversary, and they also made a big deal out of making me confirm I understood that. So next Feb. 19 or so I will call and cancel again!

Called at 8:00 CST, and politely asked for the $99 for 12 months deal. Immediately, the operator gave me the deal without hesitation! Total bill, including fees, came to $112.73. Thank, Spoofee!

Called today 2/24/17
I currently have service in 1 car only.
1st offer: Select 12 mos for $99
2nd offer: Select 6 months for $47
3rd offer: Select 6 months for $30. I accepted that. Thanks for posting this!

Just called the number above, and in 4 minutes got the same deal I had: $25 tax for 5 months of Sirius Select. She first offered the year for $99 which I declined and asked for the 5/$25 deal. Done until July!

My account was past renewal date by 17 days select plan, called to cancel got 5 months for $25 deal, maybe on the phone 4 minutes first he offered 1 year @99 said no offered 6 months @47 said no didn't even put me on hold went right to 5/25. No CC will bill me!!

I was offered a 'first offer' of $99/year. Before I could even answer he said 'that's just the first offer - I can also offer you 6 months for $34--'

You guys ROCK!

My two-year / all-access subscription renewal went WAY up. Found this article and called on 2/24/17 at 5:30 pm PT and told CSR I couldn't afford renewal and wanted to cancel. She immediately gave me 50% off for a 'promotional deal.' Granted, it's only for one year not two, but I have no problem doing this again next year to save over $250.

THANK YOU!!!

Called today 2/25. Needed to cancel my All access as the 6 month promo had ended. Was first offered $120 for a year. Said I was paying less than that (6/$50). Was offered that with no issue.

FACK YEAH !!!! Glad I found you guys...I was searching for discount codes while talking on the phone with Sirius/XM just now. Here's how it went down....
Got an email last week about renewal in a month for All Access $273 including taxes. I've been XM member since 2004 and every year price has gotten crazy. So I called them to ask if there was a discount I could get for being long time member. He said no there is nothing, but said, did you receive an email with a code?

No I said and started searching the net for Sirius Coupon Code while on the phone. Found this site and I said...Oh I see there is 50% off deal requiring NO Coupon Code.
He replies..Yes OK I can honor that for you and it turned out to be $135/yr including taxes and royalty fee.

HELLS YEAH....never let Siruis/XM renew you for regular price. Every year at my time of renewal I call them and bust their balls for a discount and usually get it, but this is the best one so far.

Good Luck out there fellow Consumers

Back