How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

I just tried what you all suggested and got the All Access for 119 fees which totaled $131 for one year. Thank you for the suggestions.

Just renewed for 6 months at $25. When I called the customer rep said they couldn't help me so I asked to speak to the cancellation department. I was on hold about 8 minutes. Lady came on and I said I'd like to cancel because I didn't want to pay $100 for six months of service. She offered me $89 for 6 months and I just said let me be honest I'm seeing deals online where people are getting $24.99 for six months and I'd like that deal and if not I'd just like to cancel (I was being very polite in my tone too.) She said we didn't qualify for the deal because we had a similar deal over the last six months so I said then I guess I'll have to cancel. She said let me look and she found another deal for six months and it's $25. This is similar to my experience six months ago. Don't be afraid to keep telling them you're going to cancel to get a better deal. They will be reasonable just be a little assertive and polite. You can always cancel and call back another day and get another rep too. Don't pay retail!

just renewed for 1 year, 2 car radios plus internet for all stations (premier) for 200.00 including taxes and fees..

I just got the Sirius Select for 5 months for $25 plus the royalty fees. Only took 11 minutes. Thanks for the information!

just got 12 months for $109
had to get connected to the cancellation dept.

Thanks, got 5 months for $ 20.00 with tax and the $ 2.00 billing charge it came to $ 25.80

The best I as able to do was $89 for one year. Total with taxes and fees came to $100.13. Thanks everyone. And yes, you do need to talk to the cancellation dept.

8/5/14
Have had sirus since purchasing my new car - don't think a lot of it - but thought I may continue if I receive a low price. Called, told them I wanted to cancel IF I didn't receive a low price, they gave me $50. for six months - told them I wanted to cancel, they transferred me to the cancellation line and in 5 minutes spoke with an agent that gave me $50. for a years service including taxes. took the deal

It certainly is convenient that they can override the system to get you this deal after you threaten to cancel. Just got 6 mos for $28.11after fees.

Is this for premium or standard. My call today was 38 but for the one without Stern and Nfl network

I got 'Justene' and told her we got it for $89 for the year last year and if we couldn't get it for that this year, we would have to cancel. Five minutes later, I was off the phone. That was easy.

On phone with sirius XM ... no longer offer 77/year, bub i did get the 89$ forthe year, plus 11 royalty, so total owed for the year is 100 and change...i owed for prorated july, so the total came to 110...has anyone ever gotten the prorated back fee waived?

Just hung up with SiriusXM. Got the $89 for the year offer. Ended up with a $20 credit so only paid $79.99 for the year! Will call again next year. Original bill was $185.50 with the royalty fee. Wish I'd done this 2 years ago!!!

I enjoy SiriusXM. But I do wish they were more consistent with their pricing and promotions. You always have to call them near end of term in order to obtain current best offers. If not, it auto renews at higher rates.

Back