How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

I got 28.11 per radio for 6 months. I told them at any price before that that it still is too much. The CSR went lower and lower.

Just called to cancel my 6 mon. subscription which was due to expire. Was getting it at $30 for 6 months. They came down to $44.97 for 6 months. or 105.74 for a year. I signed up for the $105.74 a year. I hate playing this game. My rate went up $2 a month.

Just got $25 promo on Sirius Select plan for 6 months. Took 2 calls because first rep would not budge on price. $32.15 with taxes and fees. Awesome!

Just did it. Paying $47 for 6 months for a full access package with internet radio. Which comes out to be about $7.80 a month! Great deal considering I was paying $22 every single month! Going to call in 6 months to see if I can get it any lower! :)

They started at 101 for 6months on both cars and I worked him and worked him until he came back to 25/6 months. If they don't believe you will walk, they won't give it to you. If they won't, call back in a few days.

Just called and talked to Ken who was very helpful. Was supposed to renew for 195 and he gave me my current rate of 112, prorated it for the rest of my subscription time and that brought it down to 102 for the year for the select plan. good deal in my opinion.

Ok, just called - my renewal fee was going to be 184/yr, but I called and told them it's too much and she said they could not offer me anything else b/c they already gave me a deal last renewal period. I told her to go ahead and cancel b/c I'm not going to pay that much for radio. She asked me if I liked the service and I told her that I do like the service, but not for that much money and that I would just listen to free radio or my CDs. She then said she could give me a deal of 89/year. I told her that this was still too much and that I would call back on Monday. She then came back with her final deal of $25/5 months. Since I had a small credit of unbilled service, my final deal was $25.72 for five months. I took that offer and now I'm good till January 2015, at which time I will call and haggle for a new deal :) - happy!

I was able to successfully renew today. Had Sirius Premier ( internet) which is no longer offered. Able to either get 1 year of $119 taxes and fees or 6 months for $49 T&F. Better % w/6 months but didnt want to have to deal with again in 6 months so asked if there is any other possible discount to apply for 1 year term. (The $77 would not have included internet which I do use). She was able to credit 1 month of service to make total $112 including all fees. The was acceptable to me so pulled the trigger.

I think the Sirius service is worthwhile but only at this 'promo' pricing. I wouldn't have continued at the prevailing rates.

I got one year for 100.13 including all taxes and fees and thought I did pretty good. It comes out to a little over $8 a month. The original bill was 185.50, so I'll take a savings of 85.00. I suppose I could have done even better but looking at all the responses, the deals are all over the place. It's like buying a car. I can only haggle for so long.

Just got a deal for $25 each for 2 cars. $30.22 each for a total of $60.44

My trial subscription expired a little while after we bought the car in Feb 14. We let it go without renewing. I kept receiving special deals from SXM in the mail. Finally, after six months, I received the current deal: Get your first 6 months for $30 with subscription - call 1855-451-9966. I called and got hooked up for a total of $36.04 for six months.

It's about time to renew. Didn't even bother to talk to regular rep but went straight to cancellation dept. Asked directly for XM Select 6 month package and renewed at $24.99 $3.12 (royalty fee). Total $28.11 good for six months. Time spent on the call was under 10 minutes.

Just got a deal for $25 each for 2 cars. $30.22 each for a total of $60.44 for 6 months

My subscription is going to expire in a few days. Just called and talk to cancellation dept (bypass regular rep). Asked for XM select 6 month and got it at $24.99 $3.12 (royalty fee).

Just renewed all three of my subscriptions for one year.. I have two Sirus XM Select plans - renewed at $94.52 included taxes and fees. My third portable radio has the internet radio with it. Renewed with All Access plan which includes Internet radio for $123.83. I did exactly what you said to do. No problems. 35 minute call time. Thanks everyone!

I haggled with them over an hour yesterday. I finally got them down to $100.14 including the taxes. They kept telling me over and over they had no specials for me, I finally told the girl 'just let me speak with your supervisor please' and then a guy came on and I growled at him.
Ridiculous what you have to go through, but it worked.

Back