How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

$40 every 3 mouths for 80 channels....I think not!! Called the above # told them I would cancel an he gave me 5 mouths for $25. Love it thanks!!!!

I just called and asked to cancel my subscription as it is expiring tomorrow. The CSR asked why, I told him $14.99 a month is to expensive. He offered me the $99 for 1 year promotion, I asked about a shorter promotion and the offered $24.99 for 5 months. Less than 3 min phone call!!

Just wanted to confirm. Do the prices being quoted here (e.g. $25 / $99) exclude or include the 14.2 % fee?

I just called and told them about this site. They gave me six months for $25 on the select plan. $31.07 after taxes and fees.

This works. Just did it. Don't try to do it via online chat though because it doesn't work. You have to call.

I just called and got the $24.99 for 5 months, but taxes and royalty fees raised the total cost to $29.88. Is that legit or should I have held steady at $24.99?.

I have 2 Sirius equipped vehicles. I have been getting 6-months for $25 per vehicle since 7/2013. Told them I wanted 6-months for $25/veh. They initially refused, offered $99 per vehicle for 1-year. I refused and repeated that I wanted 6-mos for $25/veh. They offered 6-mos for $30/veh. I again refused that offer and repeated my request for 6-mos at $25/veh. She put me on hold to talk to a super, came back and gave me the 6-mos for $25/veh.

Today told right away if I only wanted 6 months it would be a total of $30.(Canadian funds) plus tax. Advised this was a special which started Jan. 1 and was still available.

I had just called the phone number listed on the Sirius XM website and they said there were no specials, the best rate was $191/year ($229 with fees and tax). Then I found this website and called the number listed here and said I would like a better rate or I would have to cancel, and he immediately gave me the $99 for 1 year rate, about $117 with fees/tax.

Took two calls but just renewed for $24.99 for 6 months. First representative was not willing to give any discounts. Hung up, called right back and renewed for total (w fee and taxes) of $30.38.

6 mo for $25, after turning down 1 year for $99 and $25 for 5 mo, Took about 10 min

Called and got All-Access renewal for 12 months for $119 plus fees. Total is $145.

i got pushback, was told only the $99 for a year. I said no and got the 5mo for $25 tax

Hang up on any indian or arabic sounding operator and try again. You WILL get the deal.

Back