How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

TURN DOWN THE $99 Yr. offer ! I was mailed a renewal notice for over $100 for 6 mos...I just called this # and said I wanted to cancel...she then offered me $99 for a yr....I said I STILL wanted to cancel unless I got same 6 mos promo I had before..Persistence pays off -- got 6 mos. for $25 taxes/fees - came to $30 and change. I call every 6 mos. and continue to get this great discounted rate!

I was mailed a renewal notice for over $100 for 6 mos...I just called this # and said I wanted to cancel...she then offered me $99 for a yr....I said I STILL wanted to cancel unless I got same 6 mos promo I had before..Persistence pays off -- got 6 mos. for $25 taxes/fees - came to $30 and change. I call every 6 mos. and continue to get this great discounted rate!

Don 't take the $99 offer! I was mailed a renewal of over $200 yr. I called this number and said I wanted to cancel. She then offered me the $99 year deal. I said I STILL wanted to cancel..Then she offered the discounted rate I'be been paying the last 2 years---$25 taxes --comes to $30 and change. I just call every 6 months & save lots of money!...Persistence pays off! SO glad I found this site and phone number to call!!

I just spent 9 minutes on the phone and was able to get the $25 for 5 months. I have been a subscriber since 2014, and she did try to offer me $99 for a year. It took her almost no time to agree to my $25 request. The longest part of the conversation was regarding the billing and prorating of my charges. I had let my subscription auto-renew, so I had to verify what charges would be applied towards the new deal. Easy enough, and worth saving money! This website has saved me so much money on Sirius - I think this was my 4th time calling them to 'cancel'.

Everyone's input is much appreciated! I have 3 radio, on a family plan with discounts. They will wanted $134.54 for renewal on one radio (yr). The first call she wouldn't budge. So I went on their chat line. Still wouldn't budge but I got a different number to call (1-88-601-6302). The guy offered the same price as last year ($112.76) I held out for the $99 per yr, nope wouldn't do that. So I said I'd have to cancel. Long story short, I ended up with a 5 month plan for $24.46. Will have to hassle in another 5 months, but I'm the more wiser. Hope this help.

Is the $25 for 6 months that everyone is talking about for the all access package or the select package.
Thanks for the help

Took about 5 minutes. Same thing - start with renewal for 3 months at $47.99. Then $99 for one year. Then what I have now, which is 5 months for $25 for Select package. It's a pain to have to do it, but it saves me $40-$50 year.

I just got off the phone. Told the rep i wanted the same package at a lower price or I'm canceling. Without hesitation, they offered me the 5 months for $25. It was painless.

had to deny several offers and said I wanted to cancel before he finally came back with the offer for 5 months at $25. Thanks for the help, y'all!

Boom...done! Worked for me. Started with the $99 deal for 12 month, then was $48 for 6 months (really!? what's the difference?). Still said no and got the $25 for 5 months ($28 and some change after taxes/fees).

7minutes on the phone. $220 something a year, then $191 a year, then 'why do you want to get new pricing'. Said it costs too much or cancel, then $99 a year - still said no and kept asking for 5 or 6 month deal. Ended up 5 months $25. For one car.

Went on chat line and was told 'No Discount For You.' so I thanked her for playing 'Give The Customer a Fair Discount or Risk Losing 2 Since We now Have 2 Radios.' and asked Don Pardo to tell her what she won. Tried 866-355-5004 and they offered us no discount. Will try again tomorrow. Tune in for updates. I wasted 30 minutes today.

Just renewed. First they told me no deals were available. I told them to cancel. Then they checked for promotions. First was the $99 deal. Told them that was two much. The she said she had to put me on hold to get permission for a lower price. She must have forgotten to hit mute, I could hear her laughing in the background. Ended up with the 5 months for $25. Worth the 10 minutes on the phone.

Just renewed at $30 for 6mo. $33 and change with fees. Said no at first, contacted supervisor and done. 10min. No problem

I had a reminder set up in my phones calendar to call the right before the $25/5 month deal expired. Called them today to renew. Went through the same thing, offer after offer when I told them I wanted to cancel and got the same deal again. Was on the phone for 8 minutes. Well worth it!

Back