How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

I just called asking for all access for $99.00 a year. The best they could give me was over a hundred dollars plus fees and taxes. I turned it down. I am a senior and I am not in my car that much so all access would be better for me and since I am on a fixed income, I cannot be signing up and then have the price go way up in 6 months. I now know to just ignore the emails and direct mailings from Sirius as I cannot afford the luxury.

GOT THE $99.00 PLUS FEES PER AUTO AFTER BALKING AT THE $379.00 RENEWAL PRICE. 7 MINUTES. EASY.

Just got another 6 months of Select for a total of $34.10 after taxes and fees.

They tried offering two more expensive plans before 'escalating' to get the best rate.

10 minute phone call.

I got 12 months All Access for $132. My renewal bill was for $273.22! I always hear that Sirius will work hard to keep their customers!

Just got $25 for 6 months. It's really a pain having to call like this but it well worth it.

Took about 10 min. but the best I got was 5 mos. for $25.00. Unfortunately my Dodge Charger had an encounter with a deer last week & it'll probably 30 days in the shop so Sirius suspended my account so I don't waste a month of service & I may have to go through this all OVER!

told them i was cancelling and received 6 months for $25 plus fees totaling $28.46 for the six months. MUST PAY BY CHECK- NEVER GIVE THEM A CREDIT CARD or they automatically charge the higher rate.
you do have to go through this every six months but will always get the $25 charge.

Lots of Sirius salesmen on this site. Most of the testimonials below are from Sirius, Be aware.

Just called. Original renewal price was $218 per year. They offered $99 for 12 months plus fees totalled $122 all in. Held out for more. They offered 6 mos for $43 which did not seem any better. Held out and they offered the $25 for 5 mos plus fees. After adding in a $24 credit for my current sub, total came to $5.99 for 5 mos. only issue is I will have to call back in 5 mos to renegotiate but I think this was a good deal.

Just called and got a 6 month Sirius family select for $34 inclusive of all taxes and fees. Thanks.

I called and was initially quoted the regular price for a year at $199 excluding the fees, etc. I asked if there was a better deal, put on hold for awhile and offered $139 including fees, etc. Seemed fair. I had been missing Sirius since I dropped them a couple months ago. Ironically if they had offered me that at time of cancellation I probably would have stayed.

$30.02 including all fees for 5 months. They made me 2 other offers first that I turned down.

I was able to get them down from $420 a year, for two All Access subscriptions, to $280 for the same. Around $12/month per subscription. Not too shabby.

They are ripping people off now, they want $251 for a year it went almost double in two years. I called them and they did not give me any other offer, i am done with them

I asked for $120 minus fee's for all access and they gave it to me. Call took around 15 minutes.

I called to cancel my renewal, stating it was too pricey and got $112 for the year including taxes.

For 139 for a year all access down from 291 took about 5 months minutes. Maybe I could have done better but I'm lazy sometimes. Thanks to all of you for encouraging me to call happy new year. Not a Sirius employee :-)

Thank you!!!!!
Instead of 233.85, I was offered 120.65.
Wow, easiest 9 minutes- but the hold music is terrible!

Back