How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

I have been calling 888-601-6302 for years and it always works for me. I must be lucky since it usually only takes one call for me to renew our 2 radios with the SELECT package for one year. This year was the best. Not only did I get a good rate, but the CS rep also gave me $20 off each radio and did not charge me an invoice fee (I never give out my CC). He did this on his own and I only asked if he could give me the SELECT package for a reduced price with a yearly subscription. Last year we paid $237.64 for 2 radios. This year we only paid $188.18.

Called 866 408 2796 told them to cancel my all access auto renew as the price had more than doubled to $273. Was transferred to 888-601-6296 - told them to cancel also. They offered to extend all access promo for another 12 months at 119.88 plus tax, etc...134 total.

Just purchased all access for my car. Six months, taxes and fees for $56.50. Added my wife's car for six months, taxes and fees for $52.50! Multi radio discount!

Called and explained charge was too much as we are retired and don't use service that much. After rep. offering numerous rates, I asked for 6 month rate and got it for a total of $35.94. That's better than $232.47 for one year even though I will call to request this 6 month rate before it expires on 6/1/17. You have to specifically ask for $25 rate to get it.

Was offered the 99.00, asked for the 30/6 months and it was offered. Decided, for no particular reason, to cancel anyway and spend that money elsewhere. I can live without the gross comedians, depressing CNN, Dr Laura and Bluegrass music. The rep didn't argue when I decided to cancel. I think she was tired.

I applied the same approach and managed to cut mine from $409 to $247 (I have multiple radios)

Called to cancel because we are selling our car - got offered a free radio and car kit plus adapter for my old POS car, plus the year at 99. When we told him that was too high, since we have been paying 25 for 6 months, we were given the same promotional 25 for 6 month we had previously. Insisting on promotional rate seems to work... we love having Sirius.

Called and just asked for the $99 for 12 months rate. Guess I could have asked for the 6 month rate but I didn't care to deal with this again in such a short time because I'll be honest I just delete their emails and don't see the 'hey we are charging you full rate next month' emails. haha

Be sure and call one day before your current contract is up or they will have already billed you at the ridiculous regular price. Threaten to cancel if they wont give you the price you're after. I've been on the 'special offer' of $30 for 6 months of XM Select for 6 years now Just be insistent, they will probably hand you off to multiple reps, just tell the new person that the last guy said you were being forwarded to the major discount department. NEVER give them your credit card number or checking info!! Tell them to bill you and when it comes pay with a money order. I do this every 6 months, it's a game but I always win! Mark your calendar!

Called last week and got one year for $89 plus tax and fees. Called today for my parents and got the same deal $89 plus tax and fees.

suggest calling a week before your current contract is up. If you don't gte the special offer of $30 ( I actually got 6 mn for $25) then hang up and call again for a different agent. Good luck!

Received a renewal for $270. insane amount email and just called them.Told the truth - that it was just too expensive and I would have to cancel. In the end received ALL ACCESS for 1 year with tax etc. 136. and change. The customer service man was very nice and i am VERY happy. used 888-601-6302.

Inquired about the free radio and was told it is still being offered. After receiving the radio I can scale back from the 15.99 per month to the sirius 'a la carte' for 7.99 per month and get howard stern plus other channels with the stratus 7. that is pretty cool! 866-746-7961 sales department.

I am new to siriusXM, I love it but they want $244 all access 1 year reduced $2 for $242. I am yet to pay for it got on this site I might give it a try and get a better deal.

My 1yr, $109.28 for select plan just expired. New bill for 1yr was $218.55. I called and renewed select package for 5 months $28.46. Not too bad a hassle,but you must say several times to 'just cancel please.'

Just did a Canada 1 yr renewal for 2 subscriptions: $99 $14 bogus promoter fee 13%HST for first subscription and $87 bogus $14 fee 13%HST for second subscription.

Just renewed (SIRIUS select) for a second six month period (12/01/2016-06/01/2017), coming off of one year free subscription (new vehicle, MINI USA) at $36.30 for six month (NC address). I just stated I wanted previous six month pricing, otherwise I'd let service expire on Dec 2nd 2016. No issue, they agreed to my request of $36.30 @ 6 month...

Yes just called my free trail expired was offered 6 months 29.99 plus fee but got it down to $25

Back