How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Works perfect, no hassle, called 888-601-6302....$99.00 plus a few fees for a year. Just keep this in mind, when your year is up they will renew you at the higher rate. Call before your year is up to get the same deal.

25.00 for 5 months. Told them I would pay with a credit card but did not want auto renewal. They agreed and took the one-time payment and will bill me in 5 months with a paper bill. Said they had done away with the 6 month $25 deal but offered 5 months and I took it.

Just got 1 year All Access for $146.10 (including taxes and fees) using the online chat.

I just called 888-601-6302 - I got 1 year for $131.69 including taxes and fees. - 1 time charge to my credit card. (Asked for paper bill - $2 charge *for admin fee* on next year for opting out of auto renewal via credit card.)

Works perfect, no hassle, called and declined an initial $15.99/month fee the operator came back with a ....$99.00 plus a few fees for a year $120.66 per year. Just keep this in mind, when your year is up they will renew you at the higher rate. Call before your year is up to get the same deal.

Just got 6 months for $30. They wouldn't do 6 months for $25 only 5 months for $25.

Just got renewal for $99 for a year. 888-601-6302, the lady was very nice and accommodating. If I had not gotten that price, I was canceling. Great customer service experience.

You should be able to use any of the customer service numbers. I called 1-866-687-4213 which was in my renewal email from last time and got the 5 months for $25 deal. He told me the 6 months for $25 was no longer available. Still better than the 1 year for $99 offer.

They start with 5 months for $25 but will do 6 months for $25 if you threaten to cancel.

I called and said that XM service at the renewal fee was not worth it to me. I said that I had heard from others about the deals below. When they said that they cannot give it to me as I was going off of a discounted price, I said I would cancel. They transferred me to another rep to cancel. That other rep asked again, and finally offered me the 25$ for 5 months or the 99$ for a year.

Renewal time.. AS usual, they quickly offered 1 year for $99 and fees and taxes.(act $125) or $10 / month.. I explained that I only listen to music only for less than an hour / day on commute and I may use less in future due to re=assignment. 2nd offer was half of that, (i.e. $47.50 for 6 months) still too expensive. So when I countered with $30 for 6 months, they finally reinstated my current deal of $25 / 5 months which is the lowest monthly rate possible. I've been renewing like this for over 2 years without problem. Stay polite and friendly, as your customer service person is merely doing their job. Bottom line $5 /month.

WE HAVE DISH TV AND WE REALLY LIKE THE SIRIUS CHANNELS THAT WE GET. IS THERE A WAY WE CAN GET THOSE CHANNELS TO PLAY ON A RADIO AT NO EXTRA CHARGE.

Got a renewal email for my car. $212ish for my car for All Access. Now that's just too much and we have two cars. After some back and forth and asking for a supervisor is got both cars on the same billing date and $240 for both cars with all fees for All Access. So $10 a month.

They just cancelled me via online for both my subscriptions (SELECT). Never offered a discount and when I asked they said that both radio's had already been granted a trial offering so it would be $15.99/month...no exceptions. See if I get a call or email next week.

Back